Clay’s groin

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think you would expect much more compensation than that. Ogletree is younger as well.

Yeah, but Ogletree isn't very good, and Matthews plays at a premium position. Off ball LB is not a premium position.

Still, Matthews isn't going to get traded.

D

Deleted member 6794

Right, our only hope is he gets cut.

The Packers need to improve the talent level at outside linebacker. Therefore releasing Matthews is a terrible idea. Hopefully Gutekunst will be able to restructure his contract though.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Clay isn't coming back to Green Bay if he is released.

I'm still scratching my head at the whole Jordy thing, mainly because it left us thin at WR. Releasing Matthews would leave us desperate at OLB.

D

Deleted member 6794

Exactly! There are other guys that can and will play the position. Body is wore down, constantly having nagging injuries and is no longer is living up to his contract much the same as Jordy Nelson

Unfortunately the Packers releasing Matthews would result in another position aside of cornerback being i desperate need of an upgrade.

OP
OP
Mike McCarthy

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all the belly aching in recent threads, I thought it was time to resurrect clays groin, in a attempt to make Packers forum great again.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This thread's comments kill me. Kind of dangerous laughing this much on "Italian night".

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder if clays groin is bothering him, sure isnt playing very good these days.
If you would stop trying to draw up an NFL playbook on his groin, perhaps his play would be better. I don’t think people realize that the hosing himself down with a water bottle all the time is him reinacting the shower scene from the crying game.

In other words, stop touching clay’s groin!

Members online

Latest posts