Clay’s groin

pfcmsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Send him some vagisil to rub on it.... that guy lost any respect I had for him when he quit in the Seahawks debacle. He's as over rated as TT (and MM for that matter)

I sure agree with you. We have many good players, who behave admirably on the field. Matthews is not one of them. He is overrated, gives up if we cant win, and is sarcastic about other teams and players. I witnessed a play where he offered his hand to aid an opposing player to get up after the play was over, then yanked his hand away at the last second. He represents what is wrong with the NFL. He is not a player I want on the Packers. Besides that, he is washed up and more prone to injury.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I sure agree with you. We have many good players, who behave admirably on the field. Matthews is not one of them. He is overrated, gives up if we cant win, and is sarcastic about other teams and players. I witnessed a play where he offered his hand to aid an opposing player to get up after the play was over, then yanked his hand away at the last second. He represents what is wrong with the NFL. He is not a player I want on the Packers. Besides that, he is washed up and more prone to injury.

Think you are talking about this play? I can forgive him for being a competitor and doing snarky stuff like that, but it seems ever since he was named in a PED investigation, his performance enhancement has gone down.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
I’d tap on his door using Morris Code. The message would say...

“I.F...Y..O...U.......D.O..N...T......S..T..A...R.T ...
E..A.R...N..I...N....G ..... .. .. Y.O...U.R ..KE.E..P...
T.H..E...N .. .. S.T..A.R...T .. .
S .H.AR..P..E.N...I.N..G .. .. . Y.O..U..R ... ...
R.E.S...U.ME.. ...
Y.O.U...LL ... . ... NE.E..D ... I.T!! .. .. .

OP
OP
Mike McCarthy

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought clay looked pretty dang good tonight standing on the sidelines, a bit fabioesqe. Sure missed his exquisite volume of pad level he brings to the table, hopefully he finds a way to overcome the obstacles with his groin this coming week.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While CM3 had 2 1/2 sacks, I don't think he looked much different than he usually does. On one sack he was unblocked. On the others, he flushed the qb like he often does but Winston was unable to step up because of the inside rush leaving Clay a shorter route to the qb. Clay and Perry would get more sacks if the inside rush was consistent enough to prevent the qb to step up into the pocket to evade the outside rush. Bottom line is that sacks are very often the result of the inside oash rush collapsing the pocket enough to prevent the qb from stepping up.

OP
OP
Mike McCarthy

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m getting extremely concerned about clays groin, with all the talk of shutting Rodgers down, don’t y’all think we should save clays groin for the games that count for something?

D

Deleted member 6794

I’m getting extremely concerned about clays groin, with all the talk of shutting Rodgers down, don’t y’all think we should save clays groin for the games that count for something?

I don't think benching Matthews for the rest of the season will prevent him from suffering soft tissue injuries going forward.

OP
OP
Mike McCarthy

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you think clays groin will hold up in 2018? Will his groin and hammies hold together for 16 games? I’m as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you think clays groin will hold up in 2018? Will his groin and hammies hold together for 16 games? I’m as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
I heard he's on a no sex no wanking restriction. Either he plays better or becomes a priest. Amen to that, my son.

H

HardRightEdge

"Clay's Groin": An Amazon Prime original series coming this fall.

There's already Emmy buzz.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 6794

It's unrealistic to expect Matthews to be fully healthy for all 19 games next season.

Members online

Latest posts