Charlie Peprah

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, he had a couple of nice tackles and a very good pass breakup and he did not make any big mistakes. He should make the roster, which means we can finally say goodbye to Marquand Manuel--I hope.

I thought it was odd that, before the game, some sportswriters said Atari Bigby was fighting to nail down the starting position over Manuel. Have they been paying attention? Bigby won that position last week.

For Manuel, it's just a question of whether or not he makes the team. Bigby put a big hit on someone again, and even some of the plays Peprah made would not have been made by Manuel. The best Manuel can hope for is to not screw up when he's out there. By cutdown time on Saturday, I predict that our long national nightmare will be over. Manuel will be gone.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Well to be honest I thought Culver had a better overall camp than Peprah... but the Packers not even putting Manuel on the field is telling. They wanted to take a long look at the young pups and they didn't want to contend with an injury to Manuel.

I believe that the Packers tried everything to ensure that Manuel isn't on this team... wether it be Peprah or Culver... or a waiver wire pickup...

OP
OP
G

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never been too crazy about Culver. He's always struck me as one of those players who looks good chasing opponents into the end zone. But I suppose he could make the team ahead of Peprah. I just want Manuel out of there. I can't stand watching that guy play for my team. (He would look GREAT in purple, though!)

Members online

Latest posts