Camp Battles

Reaction score
I'm most excited to see the transition of Jamaal Williams and how the tandem of him and Ty works out. Something tells me we could have a pleasant surprise in our backfield the more touches they each get
Next, I think it's gonna be a good Battle at OLB with Elliott and Biegel. Remember until recently, Elliott was behind Perry and Peppers which essentially landed him on our ST. Elliott is diamond in the rough and will be trying to show why not all great athletes are found in the draft.

Last edited:

Reese2017

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Camp battles.
Guion or Francois starts at nose. (Solid rotation.

Besides House, King (my predicted starters outside by week 6).
We have Randall, Rollins, Gunter, Jones, Burnett. Who takes Hyde's spot at nickel? I say Burnett, because we have Jones and Brice who could easily play safety , allowing Burnett to get in the mix at nickel imo. Be did well there at end of last year. Brice looked good too. Until both got injured too. Lol

Dline depth. Fackrell, Ringo, rookie Adams is an unknown. I feel like Guion/Francois is a great nose rotation. Daniels and Clark are legit starters at de. But who rotates with them? Fackrell and Ringo have shown flashes. Adams is an unknown. Undrafted guys surely in the mix.

Between Geronimo, Davis, Janis, and the two rookie wrs Yancy and dupree. That's 5 going for 2-3 spots? Jordy/Adams/cobb/bennett/Montgomery at skill positions?!?! Wow.
What does guion do I'm not really sure he's cut after 4 game suspension Ricky Jean is an old man watch more football and get a better grasp on what's going on

D

Deleted member 6794

Next, I think it's gonna be a good Battle at OLB with Elliott and Biegel. Remember until recently, Elliott was behind Perry and Peppers which essentially landed him on our ST. Elliott is diamond in the rough and will be trying to show why not all great athletes are found in the draft.

I fully expect Elliott to remain behind Matthews and Perry on the depth chart resulting in him being a situational player at best once again.

Members online

Latest posts