Bye, bye Barnett?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barnett was pretty cool before this whole rant , but now with him and Finley complaining about being in a photo and then Nick complaining about rehab. In a small way it's kinda ruinning the Super Bowl experience. Because all we are hearing is negitive things about the Packers.

I still maintain they're both a little bit jealous because they know they're missing out on the accolades and success this team has had without them. That's why being in the team photo was such a big deal to them. They want to feel like they did something to contribute to the team's success, but deep down they know they didn't really have much to do with it.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still maintain they're both a little bit jealous because they know they're missing out on the accolades and success this team has had without them. That's why being in the team photo was such a big deal to them. They want to feel like they did something to contribute to the team's success, but deep down they know they didn't really have much to do with it.

I agree. In reality , it's just a damn photo. Packers fans will love and respect them and acknowledge their talent , whether they are in a photo or not.

Hopefully from this time on. We will hear nothing but positive things about the Packers off field behavior.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
He can go away. The whole Twitter thing, and the unbelievably stupid timing of it, has drained any respect I had for him out of me.

As I said in the other thread, I'd feel the same way about Finley if we had a comparable option.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point, I wouldn't complain if they cut his *** just to send his Twitter buddy Finley a message about how things are done in Green Bay, and how things will NOT be done in Green Bay.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
At this point, I wouldn't complain if they cut his *** just to send his Twitter buddy Finley a message about how things are done in Green Bay, and how things will NOT be done in Green Bay.
Yeah, it would send a message to Finley. However, it shouldn't be done for that reason. The guy is a turd, and is apparently trying to distract our team at the most critical time.

L

Lunchboxer

Yea After "Photogate" i think Barnett is gone.

TT would re sign Hawk and Other Players.

If I was TT I would Re Sign Hawk over Barnett.

Members online

Latest posts