buggybill sighted at epl match

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the new Amstel question of the week is:

What Derby do you compare to Packers/Vikings at the new and improved trophyless TommyK dome?

Let me know how you really feel Bill, cheeky buggar.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

So the new Amstel question of the week is:

What Derby do you compare to Packers/Vikings at the new and improved trophyless TommyK dome?

Let me know how you really feel Bill, cheeky buggar.

Sorry mate but you lot don`t know what a ferocious derby looks like. Celtic/Rangers in Scottish soccer is a vicious derby.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I'm trying to keep up, but the more I read the more it seems you're describing a professional wrestling tag team match with a ball. It's getting mighty confusing.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that description Sky King....lol

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Real Scotsmen play rugby, according to a late, great friend.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry mate but you lot don`t know what a ferocious derby looks like. Celtic/Rangers in Scottish soccer is a vicious derby.
Whoa!. Let me get this straight. You get a texas baseball team and pit them agaisnt a basketball team from Boston, put them in skirts, make them play soccer while racing crazed horses? You Europeans are buggy!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoa!. Let me get this straight. You get a texas baseball team and pit them agaisnt a basketball team from Boston, put them in skirts, make them play soccer while racing crazed horses? You Europeans are buggy!

Sounds a lot like my prom night.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts