Brutal Schedule for Next Year

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all of my texans friends are already saying that the packer game is an easy win for them. they said the pack will not beat the battle red. I told them that there will be no red in that stadium. just green and gold

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all of my texans friends are already saying that the packer game is an easy win for them. they said the pack will not beat the battle red. I told them that there will be no red in that stadium. just green and gold

The Houston Texas? Oh yeah, when I looked at the schedule, I was thinking "looks easy, except, oh no! We're playing the Texans? Well, I guess 15-1. There's no way we could beat the Texans."

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score

They do say everything is bigger in Texas... I guess that includes hopes and egos.

Hell aim for the stars. At least they'll feel better about trying their best in their loss against the Pack :wink: