Brett thinks Packers win it all

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, you know what's funny there, is they get rid of all their old posts, I can't go back and look at POSTS about Vikings Packers...very selective reading over there...yawn

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL @ former packer fans cheering for the bears bc of what happened with sexter

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett's definitely extending an olive branch with this quote, and I don't see why we can't accept it.

Because he's a two bit *********, and we don't need the distraction.

What, suddenly his former team is doing well and he wants to hitch a ride? No thanks, the wagon is full!

I also think he made the comments as an attempt to pile more pressure on Aaron. Hopefully this will backfire in a big way.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of OBF, I cannot get onto their forums. I've registered two accounts with them, and they won't let me on. I guess they weren't names like "Favrebestever" or whatever. Moreover, they won't let you even read posts if you don't have an account. That's the only message board I've ever seen to do that, absolutely ridiculous.

Favre is lying through his teeth, all he wants is to get the attention on him if the Packers win. If the Packers lose, then all his fans will be saying that they would have won if they had Favre. I'm waiting for him to do something incredibly over the top, like enter the booth as a "guest announcer" or get interviewed at halftime if the Packers are in the Super Bowl.

Its to prevent people from bashing Brett..

Heres a hint

Make a name that portrays Brett as a god

Brettisbest is a good one

but best at what ;)
I used to be a member but got banned.
At the time I had a desktop PC.
I would try to sign in using a PC laptop and I still couldn't get in.
But now I have a mac. If I register again would I get in using this different computer and a different email address?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to be a member but got banned.
At the time I had a desktop PC.
I would try to sign in using a PC laptop and I still couldn't get in.
But now I have a mac. If I register again would I get in using this different computer and a different email address?

Not if they banned your IP address. Then it won't matter what kind of computer you tried to access the website with, it won't work so long as you keep trying to access it from the same place that got banned.

If they did ban your IP address, you could look into spoofing it, or you could just go someplace that has free wi-fi and create an account from there. Problem is you'll always have to go somewhere other than where you normally access the internet in order to access their forum, which really isn't all that worth it in my opinion.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not if they banned your IP address. Then it won't matter what kind of computer you tried to access the website with, it won't work so long as you keep trying to access it from the same place that got banned.

If they did ban your IP address, you could look into spoofing it, or you could just go someplace that has free wi-fi and create an account from there. Problem is you'll always have to go somewhere other than where you normally access the internet in order to access their forum, which really isn't all that worth it in my opinion.

absolutely not, it's fun reading the man-love and hateorade and all, but the site is very tough to navigate, their so selective on what they keep on the site messageboard & many posters are so stubborn on topics it's rediculous...you will never see "the Packers are looking great" "Aaron is a beast" "Hope Green Bay wins" none of those you will ever see on there!

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

If he isnt given a static IP from his ISP he can just reset his modem and get a new IP

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lets not give anyone any ideas on how to avoid from being banned

:)

Your banned then just deal with it

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets not give anyone any ideas on how to avoid from being banned

:)

Your banned then just deal with it

Screw that! Part of the fun is finding a way around the ban! :)

It's still not worth it, in my mind, to work that hard just to access that particular piece of cyberspace. It's all Favre love, all the time. Any criticism of Favre gets met with a heavy fist, and most praise of Rodgers is met with a hefty dose of "There's no way he'll ever be as good as Favre!"

Just not worth it.

gbpackersgal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. Favre seems like he is trying to make amends with his prior fan base. This does make it seem like he is finally retiring and wants to be remembered as a legendary Packer.

I'm still mad, though, and will be for a long time.

Hey Brett,
You did do something right.... you let us meet Aaron.
THANK YOU!!!!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Brett's definitely extending an olive branch with this quote, and I don't see why we can't accept it. He's gone now, he's not coming back again. No more Vikings drama, no more Favre invasions of Lambeau. Sooner or later, the majority of Packers fans will cool down and remember everything he did for our franchise. I'm just glad that Favre is already trying to make the peace, because he SHOULD be remembered as the greatest Packer that ever played.

No he is not the greatest Packer that ever played. You want to argue the point, I will do on PM. If, and it's a big if, let him take out a full page ad in the Press-Gazette and thank the fans that supported him and his family...if he does that, maybe some healing can begin.

EDIT: And the Viking team he payed on was the best team he ever played on....nice diss to Reggie and the boys.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, you guys sound like little children. It's just football man, grow up.

No bad feelings for your views, but if you lived in Green Bay, you would understand that the players are like our children. It's not just football, it's something that unites and binds the citizens together....it's a way of life.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No bad feelings for your views, but if you lived in Green Bay, you would understand that the players are like our children. It's not just football, it's something that unites and binds the citizens together....it's a way of life.

GreenGoldAngel, you are undoubtedly very proud of being a green bay resident/native...give you lots of credit and props and I'm jealous...but I understand the love and I have GREAT love for the Packers...it's all I look forward to every year...there's a reason why the team travels well...a lot has to do with nationwide fans like myself

Gumba

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favre has been a disgrace this season, like most people I am sick of hearing about him

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Agreed. Favre seems like he is trying to make amends with his prior fan base. This does make it seem like he is finally retiring and wants to be remembered as a legendary Packer.

I'm still mad, though, and will be for a long time.

Hey Brett,
You did do something right.... you let us meet Aaron.
THANK YOU!!!!

Hey, that gives me an idea - a #12 jersey with "THANK YOU BRETT" on the back. No way that doesn't exist somewhere already though.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score

++++

This is the Packer way. It hasn't been "just football" since 1959.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
When Farve asks TT to sign him to a one day contract so he can retire a Packer, and admits publically he made a lot of mistakes in how he handled his departure from GB, I'll forgive him. I will never view him the same way I did in 1996 (heck, even 2006), but that's his own fault.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Screw that! Part of the fun is finding a way around the ban! :)

It's still not worth it, in my mind, to work that hard just to access that particular piece of cyberspace. It's all Favre love, all the time. Any criticism of Favre gets met with a heavy fist, and most praise of Rodgers is met with a hefty dose of "There's no way he'll ever be as good as Favre!"

Just not worth it.

I just dont want this site to be responsible for by passing bans :)

And I agree it is GREAT fun to by pass

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
In case people are wondering..

I deleted a few posts here..They are soft deleted and can be retrieved at any time

Members online

Latest posts