Brett thinks Packers win it all

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'd be there advising the Bears coaches and selling the Packers playbook if he had it.
Oh wait.
Correction: Not selling. Giving it away.

Anyway, I doubt he'll be there. He's got skirts to chase.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I would embrace it as long as it's NO FOCUS of the sportsmedia at all. No need to cause any extra stress on the team. He would need to sneak in lol

There's no way it wouldn't turn into a bigger story than the game itself with the sports media, unfortunate to say.

As far as him sneaking in, guess he could talk to Cam Newton's dad, figure out how he did it at the National Championship game...

Hope it doesn't happen, but it might be just what the giant ego would need to continue to survive. Pull the plug, Brett, let it die.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett better not be there..Plus the Pack would need to issue him passes..Do you think they would?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People are making WAAAAYYY too much of him telling Peppers to beat the Packers. It's called sportsmanship. The game is over and you wish your opponent good luck, so knowing that the Packers game would be huge for him, he told him to go beat the Packers. WHOOPTY-DO. Would you expect him to say, "I hope the Packers kick your ***?" Grow up, people.

Do we have any quotes from what he said to Donald Driver or anyone else after the game we played against them?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People are making WAAAAYYY too much of him telling Peppers to beat the Packers. It's called sportsmanship. The game is over and you wish your opponent good luck, so knowing that the Packers game would be huge for him, he told him to go beat the Packers. WHOOPTY-DO. Would you expect him to say, "I hope the Packers kick your ***?" Grow up, people.
To an opposing team member who is part of the team that took him out with a sack and injury?
Yes.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Do we have any quotes from what he said to Donald Driver or anyone else after the game we played against them?

He knew that the Bears NEXT game was not the Pack....Cuz he said beat the Packers in COUPLE weeks...

Why not say GL vs the JETS?
Why not say GL rest of season?

Now he is trying to get on the "good side" of the Packers? When a few weeks ago he wanted us to lose?

Thats why it is a big deal to some

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To an opposing team member who is part of the team that took him out with a sack and injury?
Yes.

Are you saying you would actually be a whiny baby and try to pick a fight like that after a professional (or ANY football game)? Like I said, time to put the big boy pants on.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he heard there might be a back up QB spot opening up on the roster.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He knew that the Bears NEXT game was not the Pack....Cuz he said beat the Packers in COUPLE weeks...

Why not say GL vs the JETS?
Why not say GL rest of season?

Because wishing him luck against the Packers means more as a Bear.

Now he is trying to get on the "good side" of the Packers? When a few weeks ago he wanted us to lose?

Thats why it is a big deal to some

You know, the more you guys make a fuss over a private comment that Peppers decided to make public, the worse it makes Packer fans look in general. In all honesty, it makes you look like a whiny baby. GET THE HELL OVER IT! We're a game away from the Superbowl and you'd rather whine about this?!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Because wishing him luck against the Packers means more as a Bear.

You know, the more you guys make a fuss over a private comment that Peppers decided to make public, the worse it makes Packer fans look in general. In all honesty, it makes you look like a whiny baby. GET THE HELL OVER IT! We're a game away from the Superbowl and you'd rather whine about this?!

We are entitled to our opinion, and if it is whining (like your doing now about us) then dont read us, or ignore us

It's that simple

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Know whats sad??

Brett fans are now on the Pack wagon only cuz Brett is

THIS^

I find the number is posters I've never seen here before, yet have decent post counts funny. We're winning and they all of a sudden show up and root for us?

Dear Favre ball-washers, knob-bobbers and bandwagoners:

Go f**k yourselves.

Favre is a ******. His time in Minnesota proved that to us. We don't want his loyalty, and we don't want your loyalty either. Go post you slobber over on OBF.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett's definitely extending an olive branch with this quote, and I don't see why we can't accept it. He's gone now, he's not coming back again. No more Vikings drama, no more Favre invasions of Lambeau. Sooner or later, the majority of Packers fans will cool down and remember everything he did for our franchise. I'm just glad that Favre is already trying to make the peace, because he SHOULD be remembered as the greatest Packer that ever played.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett's definitely extending an olive branch with this quote, and I don't see why we can't accept it. He's gone now, he's not coming back again. No more Vikings drama, no more Favre invasions of Lambeau. Sooner or later, the majority of Packers fans will cool down and remember everything he did for our franchise. I'm just glad that Favre is already trying to make the peace, because he SHOULD be remembered as the greatest Packer that ever played.

Not right now!

Wait till season is over then maybe...but I dont want any distractions now..

I also dont like it, 3 weeks ago wanted us to loose now wants us to win?

FLIP FLOPPER

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts