Brett thinks Packers win it all

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
. Sooner or later, the majority of Packers fans will cool down and remember everything he did for our franchise. I'm just glad that Favre is already trying to make the peace, because he SHOULD be remembered as the greatest Packer that ever played.

I agree with this statement 100%

For me he was the greatest Packer..did so much for the area and football etc...etc..

But does it mean I have to accept his olive branch right now???

HELL NO

I dont know when I will be able to cheer for him, but I will...

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe farve has snapped back in to reality and realizes he needs the packer organization to heal his last 3 years of (traderism) if that is a word lol.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not right now!

Wait till season is over then maybe...but I dont want any distractions now..

I also dont like it, 3 weeks ago wanted us to loose now wants us to win?

FLIP FLOPPER
THIS.

I would have no problems if Favre APOLOGIZED.

But he consistantly mocked us and cheered against us. And now suddenly he's rooting for us like nothing ever happened?

I remember the daughter's twitter. I remember him telling Peppers to beat us. I remember his wife celebrating with her "Thanks Ted" jersey. I remember him saying that this Vikings team was the best team he'd ever played with.

It's one thing if playing against us he celebrated. But in games that we weren't involved, and in games that he wasn't involved, he and his family consistantly demonstrated that they wanted us to lose.

And now that we're close to winning it all and that he NEEDS Packers fans to like him again, he comes out and say this?

NOT BUYING IT. Come with an apology for all you've done and I might consider.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Yeah she is rooting for Vick

NOW happy the Pack won?

WTF?

Branch doesnt fall to far from the tree?

She tweeted she was rooting for Vick? I missed that. I also missed the "Thanks, Ted" thing. (Clearly, I've gotta get filled in on some of this stuff.)

I was hoping he was sincere, but Mr. "I Don't Like Green" has probably done too much damage to make forgiveness an easy thing for many of us. (Remember my friend Tuna? His first reaction was, "Why now? Inserting himself into the limelight again?")

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Know whats sad??

Brett fans are now on the Pack wagon only cuz Brett is

Whats really sad is how personal you take everything Brett Favre does. I've supported the Aaron Rodgers move since it happened, and rooted hard against Favre, and HATED seeing him beat us last year. But he didnt do it go get at Packer fans. TT and MM hell yeah he was tryin to prove them wrong, but if you were in his shoes, you'd do the exact same thing.

To question Favre's Loyalty? What does he owe you or Green Bay? He brought a Superbowl to Green Bay the first time in decades, and played 16 seasons with one team? I'd say thats pretty damn loyal. Football is a business. The Pack moved in a different direction, so why was it so wrong for Brett to do so?

Its those Packer fans who get so personally defended by Brett and call him stupid names like "Brent".. Was it "Brent" who gave you his all for 16 seasons and became a Hall of Fame Quarterback? No I believe it was Brett Favre..

Get real. Yeah, people are entitled to have their own opinions, but if you feel the need to spew yours repeatedly on here because apparently Brett personally offended you somehow, then I guess i'll just have to start spewing mine as well.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
She tweeted she was rooting for Vick? I missed that. I also missed the "Thanks, Ted" thing. (Clearly, I've gotta get filled in on some of this stuff.)

I was hoping he was sincere, but Mr. "I Don't Like Green" has probably done too much damage to make forgiveness an easy thing for many of us. (Remember my friend Tuna? His first reaction was, "Why now? Inserting himself into the limelight again?")

Yeah Deanna and her sister? posed with a fan wearing a Viking jersey in 09, that had the name on back

Thanks Ted

Brittney did tweet

No. Pulling for Vick, actually. RT @stevenwitt @brittanyfavre so are pulling for the Packers to beat the Eagles tomorrow?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Yeah Deanna and her sister? posed with a fan wearing a Viking jersey in 09, that had the name on back

Thanks Ted

Brittney did tweet

No. Pulling for Vick, actually. RT @stevenwitt @brittanyfavre so are pulling for the Packers to beat the Eagles tomorrow?

Thanks. Oy. Pulling for the dog-killer over Rodgers, Driver, and company.

Nice. Hard to imagine she decided to do that without some influence from somewhere.

P.S. Was Deanna wearing the jersey, or was it the fan wearing it?

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with this statement 100%

For me he was the greatest Packer..did so much for the area and football etc...etc..

HELL NO

Fair enough, and that's probably how most people feel. But I dunno, I'm pretty quick to forgive in this situation. I've always said that as soon as he was done with football (which I guess of course we should wait until September before saying he's legitimately done) that I'd be fine with letting go of some of my hatred for him. Still doesn't change the fact that he's acted like a huge ****** the past couple years, nothing will change that. But I just want this all to be over with, ya know?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah she is rooting for Vick

NOW happy the Pack won?

WTF?

Branch doesnt fall to far from the tree?
Branch is the other Favre daughter who is talked about in hush tones in the Favre household.
BrINT still doesn't know who the mother is.

Thanks. Oy. Pulling for the dog-killer over Rodgers, Driver, and company.

Nice. Hard to imagine she decided to do that without some influence from somewhere.

P.S. Was Deanna wearing the jersey, or was it the fan wearing it?
A fan.
go here to see a pic
http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/41d3e90314f6011c2b62e1136c27f3aa.jpg

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I dont even care what brett says anymore. 100% of my focus is on this team and Our quarterback.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish he really does hope we win it all, but first, everyone and their dog is predicting the Packers not only go to the Super Bowl, but win it, so favre telling the world is no big surprise. I think Aaron deserves a Super Bowl ring just like Favre for all of the crap he went through and how he will always be compared to Favre. What if Rodgers wins one (like Favre, two (like Starr), or three... He will easily become and possibly overtake Favre as the best Packer's QB ever.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish he really does hope we win it all, but first, everyone and their dog is predicting the Packers not only go to the Super Bowl, but win it, so favre telling the world is no big surprise. I think Aaron deserves a Super Bowl ring just like Favre for all of the crap he went through and how he will always be compared to Favre. What if Rodgers wins one (like Favre, two (like Starr), or three... He will easily become and possibly overtake Favre as the best Packer's QB ever.
I was in Shopko a few days ago.
They have some nice Packers shirts there.
There was one that showed the greatness of two of the past and present QBs.
Who do you think they were?
Well one was Rodgers.
Was the other Favre?
Nope.
Bart Starr.
And that's the way it should be.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Whats really sad is how personal you take everything Brett Favre does. I've supported the Aaron Rodgers move since it happened, and rooted hard against Favre, and HATED seeing him beat us last year. But he didnt do it go get at Packer fans. TT and MM hell yeah he was tryin to prove them wrong, but if you were in his shoes, you'd do the exact same thing.

To question Favre's Loyalty? What does he owe you or Green Bay? He brought a Superbowl to Green Bay the first time in decades, and played 16 seasons with one team? I'd say thats pretty damn loyal. Football is a business. The Pack moved in a different direction, so why was it so wrong for Brett to do so?

Its those Packer fans who get so personally defended by Brett and call him stupid names like "Brent".. Was it "Brent" who gave you his all for 16 seasons and became a Hall of Fame Quarterback? No I believe it was Brett Favre..

Get real. Yeah, people are entitled to have their own opinions, but if you feel the need to spew yours repeatedly on here because apparently Brett personally offended you somehow, then I guess i'll just have to start spewing mine as well.

Show me where I questioned his loyalty

Show me where I said he can't play for the Vikings.....Then I will show you how I said if he wants to play for them, his right..but in same breath its my right to boo him....

Show me where I said he sucks

Show me where I said Packers should never retire his #

Show me where I said Brent, or Brit

Just on this very page I said

HELL NO

But I am all about hating him and I can never accept him as a Packer

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
You do talk about him a lot....Not really trying to getting involved here, but -to me- it seems like it's either Brett or OBF you're obsessing over....nearly every day. Once you said something about OBF spies, and since then I couldn't help but notice the infatuation.

Why cant we just look ahead at Sunday and not get involved with Brett, at least until February 7th...

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THIS.

I would have no problems if Favre APOLOGIZED.

But he consistantly mocked us and cheered against us. And now suddenly he's rooting for us like nothing ever happened?

I remember the daughter's twitter. I remember him telling Peppers to beat us. I remember his wife celebrating with her "Thanks Ted" jersey. I remember him saying that this Vikings team was the best team he'd ever played with.

It's one thing if playing against us he celebrated. But in games that we weren't involved, and in games that he wasn't involved, he and his family consistantly demonstrated that they wanted us to lose.

And now that we're close to winning it all and that he NEEDS Packers fans to like him again, he comes out and say this?

NOT BUYING IT. Come with an apology for all you've done and I might consider.
Hes gotta apologize to Mr Lombardi in front of Lambeau to make it work for me.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Knowing what a sneaky shnook BrINT is, can anyone blame Packers fans for not trusting him?
Especially when he says something nice about the Packers or shows support for them?

If it was the Vikings he'd be wishing them well instead.
Or if it was just the Jets.
But since the team he had 16 years with is here, he's gonna say something nice about them.
(He knows that he would put his foot in his mouth big time if he said publicly "Go Bears.")
We don't know what those true intentions are, (Only Burt knows that for sure.) but our LIAR RADAR goes off with strong hunches that he isn't being sincere since he has been weaseling his way for the last few years.

Like him, hate him, whatever.
But I choose not to trust or believe him.
Who knows? If he's got them he would watch the playoff in his Chicago Bears jammies that were a gift from Peppers.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth anymore, it would be great if he really was eating crow by saying that this team is the best. Any objective observer will see that Ted made the right moves in the face of criticism from Favre. (moving on with Rodgers, not signing Moss, building for the future, etc.)

Then again, maybe Favre is just stating the obvious. :happy0005:

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of OBF, I cannot get onto their forums. I've registered two accounts with them, and they won't let me on. I guess they weren't names like "Favrebestever" or whatever. Moreover, they won't let you even read posts if you don't have an account. That's the only message board I've ever seen to do that, absolutely ridiculous.

Favre is lying through his teeth, all he wants is to get the attention on him if the Packers win. If the Packers lose, then all his fans will be saying that they would have won if they had Favre. I'm waiting for him to do something incredibly over the top, like enter the booth as a "guest announcer" or get interviewed at halftime if the Packers are in the Super Bowl.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Speaking of OBF, I cannot get onto their forums. I've registered two accounts with them, and they won't let me on. I guess they weren't names like "Favrebestever" or whatever. Moreover, they won't let you even read posts if you don't have an account. That's the only message board I've ever seen to do that, absolutely ridiculous.

Favre is lying through his teeth, all he wants is to get the attention on him if the Packers win. If the Packers lose, then all his fans will be saying that they would have won if they had Favre. I'm waiting for him to do something incredibly over the top, like enter the booth as a "guest announcer" or get interviewed at halftime if the Packers are in the Super Bowl.

Its to prevent people from bashing Brett..

Heres a hint

Make a name that portrays Brett as a god

Brettisbest is a good one

but best at what ;)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly, you guys sound like little children. It's just football man, grow up.

Sounds like someone is bored...Why not watch your favorite NFL team this weekend...ooo thats right...

Well maybe you can watch replays of all those Viking SB wins...Opps again

Well maybe your last NFCCG game...Damn lost? sorry

Well just enjoy this Sundays action