Believe it or not, Favre isn't loved by all

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett is human, he is capable of making bad choices and bad decisions. He will also be the first to tell you that. This great quarterback however, makes far more great decisions then bad ones. His talent is unparalleled. He can do things with a football that very few who have played before him could do. He has become the standard by which all others will be compared. I love the guy as a football player. My hope for him is that he has seen that one of the things that make him special is how he manages a game. This guy might very well be the best ever. Having said all of that, I think his best attribute is his humility. We're lucky to have had this wonderful quarterback to watch all these years. My hope is that the day he plays his last game in Lambeau field that they unveil a statue of him out front of the stadium with Curly and Vince. I also hope that they build a statue of Bart Starr and Ray Nitchke too. Those are the guys that speak to the rich history and tradition of the Packers.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The only thing you can knock Favre on is that **** he isn't relaxed at the beginning of big games and can look horrible for awhile. Also if behind he can't start forcing passes which sometimes results in throwing the game away.

Other than that, he's been a great QB

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care who the player is or what team they play for or how much they've contributed or not contributed to their team. There is just no one player nor will there ever be that is totally liked and accepted by all people...there are always going to be the ones who for whatever reason don't like a particular player...end of story. Thats just my opinion on the subject....personally I think Brett is a great player..and last but least a great person...just that no can or ever will be perfect and live up to everyones standards.

Latest posts