1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody else get sick at the end?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Nov 22, 2005.

1. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    so are the hunters widows still invited to your boat party with the male strippers on board?

2. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought you were going to flash me?

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    jus in case

[​IMG]

hehe :p

4. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Oh I am so sorry. Go ahead and have your cry then. I forgot that some people have nothing to live for other than a football game.

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    phil...honestly, why dont you just go away, or stay in the smack area, since thats all you do anyway.

6. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Okay.... I guess that you prefer this. Hahahahaaaaa.. Hope your weenie *** is enjoying the start of another long depressing period of Packer football. Knowing that you have nothing else going on in your inbred, blaze orange, minnow selling, cheese fart sniffing life!

Is that better? I Bet Thanksgiving at your house is going to be really fun.

7. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i'm not a frequent cigarette smoker, i smoke when drinking and rarely otherwise...for example, when teams lose...it just sucked, for factors that i've already posted on numerous threads

fortunately watching the game in an apartment with a bunch of pissy eagles fans i didn't catch that much flak for our 8th loss of the year

8. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    You know, there are some good people here.... and then there are some real assholes. Just bitter, whinny, over reacting crybaby assholes. A few of you need to take a good long look in the mirror.

9. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    ...that doesnt even make sense, phil. this is a packers forum. the packers are a horrible 2-8, people are gonna complain...so shut it.

10. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Okay. I am calm now. Sorry but my point was that a football game can be frustrating or even disappointing but it is not heartbreaking. Do not let a Packers lose ruin your holiday and try to keep it all in perspective.
    There are people who will have nothing this holiday season including a place to live or even food to eat. Be happy that you can sit back and enjoy a few hours by watching a game on T.V.

11. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    its all good homie

12. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, when I said "I don't know how many heartbreakers I can take this year", I meant a heartbreaker as the type of game when you look like you're going to win, but you end up losing by a last second field goal or something. That's a heartbreaker game. I didn't mean that I am depressed or suicidal over football, I just meant that I'm tired of losing these close games. As a Packer fan, I should feel this way. 5 (or is it 6? Bah, I don't care to look it up) of our losses this year have been that way. We all know that there are more important things in life than football and that people have bigger problems than their favorite team having an off year, but this is a football forum, and the team this forum is dedicated to is 2-8, so people are going to complain a tad. :wink:

Is everyone OK now? :lol:

13. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Agreed.

14. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    That's why your wife is on her way over.