Antonio Brown

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should have brought him on contigent on him not being immediatly suspended or anything like that. Anyone else who disagrees doesn't want to see this team win the super bowl NOW. If you bring him in, we are the most dangerous team in the NFC

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should have brought him on contigent on him not being immediatly suspended or anything like that. Anyone else who disagrees doesn't want to see this team win the super bowl NOW. If you bring him in, we are the most dangerous team in the NFC
Good frickin grief

Anyone who wants to sign AB clearly doesn't understand the situation, who AB is, or doesn't want to win a SB.

Reaction score
The only “dangerous” he brings to GB right now is the danger of his egotistical attitude spreading like an infectious disease. I don’t like his demeanor and his negatives far out-way his remarkable athletic ability.

After years of myself being told otherwise, I believe anyone can change for the better and out of compassion, in his case I hope that happens, just not on GB’s watch please dear Lord.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Should have brought him on contigent on him not being immediatly suspended or anything like that.

Tell me how that "or anything like that" would have worked out for the Raiders and the Patriots.

I will say this, the next team that decides to take a chance on AB will have learned by both of those teams mistakes. If it was legal to do, such team should put something in his contract that reads "If you get cut/suspended due to continuing your dumb *** clown show, you owe us $40 M."

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
AB didn't show up to New Orleans for his workout alone, evidently he brought with him an entourage of people including a camera crew. I guess that is what happens when you invite the circus to town?

TEXPAC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is a CANCER off the field that NO team should take a chance on. I would rather have people who drop a few and get better with time than him.
The fact that he showed up in NO with an entourage tells it all!!!!!!

NO WAY for GB!!!!!

Bowman57

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will be the dumbest thing I will read all week...

TEXPAC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think “da bears” should sign him. That would be one more thing to make them more dysfunctional.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If reinstated I'd grab Martavis Bryant before I'd come close to the infectious disease that is Antonio Brown.

D

Deleted member 6794

Oh believe me I don't disagree...I was merely stressing just how severe of a thought of bringing in Antonio Brown is to me that I'd take Bryant over him.

I might be inclined to take Brown over Bryant but that doesn't mean a whole lot as I don't want either of them anywhere near the Packers facilities.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might be inclined to take Brown over Bryant but that doesn't mean a whole lot as I don't want either of them anywhere near the Packers facilities.

It truly would be like someone handing you a crossbow and saying you have to shoot one of your feet...left or right...you may miss anything vital, but likelihood is extremely low...but either way blood and pain will happen LOL

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cops were called as he got into a public fight with his baby's mother and ex-girlfriend. Threw a bag of dic*s (gummies shaped like pe*is) at her...all in front of their kids.

What a ******!

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cops were called as he got into a public fight with his baby's mother and ex-girlfriend. Threw a bag of dic*s (gummies shaped like pe*is) at her...all in front of their kids.

What a ******!
I didn't know there were gummies like that.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's flying free.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Last edited:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I barely noticed this when it hit the news, so I wanted to see what it was all about. If AB thought some team was going to pay him millions of dollars to play football for him, he better figure out a way to delete this self shot and posted video from his life. He is toast....stick a fork in him.
That article had it right, that was disturbing.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
As if AB's needs more things messing with his head! Now he gets hit in the head while working out?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts