Antonio Brown

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats funny is about the only team whovwould probably take such a personality risk is one of the teams he burned, the Raiders.

The best thing about it, is the Pats are out the first round pick.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good idea. Let's bring in Vontaze Burfict, Richie Incognito (sorry Oakland), Pacman Jones, and Dez Bryant too. What could go wrong? While we're at it let's bring in OJ Simpson as a player consultant.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If we did...can we just recycle #89 Chmura jersey for him????
Chmura was a POS for what he did and he was acquitted of the allegations, but at least he was a team player and not even 1% the clown that AB is. That isn't said to justify what Chmura did, but AB is in a league of his own, on another planet.

Reaction score
"Okay Antonio here is the lawnmower to use down on the field."

"woah, I dont like this lawnmower."

"What?"

"I like the lawnmower I had before and have been using. I won't use this one."

"This mower is top of the line and is all we have stocked"

"You all are greedy pigs. Always trying to keep me down. Trade me to another grounds crew right now."

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nm. Im an idiot. NE tried to trade a 1st to Pittsburgh but they opted for Oakland deal. NE got him for free as a free agent.
I agreed with all four of your sentences.... :D

For those who forgot how AB went to New England, here is his repulsive celebration video upon learning that he was released and therefore a free agent:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-video...reaction-after-he-was-released-by-the-Raiders

I honestly can't believe that one of the first listings for it was on the NFL.com website. What ****** for attention.

For the record, this fellow does not belong on the Packers. Not for the price. Not for the distractions. Not for the support we'd be showing for a narcissist. If the guy game down to reality, sincerely apologized, and was cleared of the **** allegation I would entertain the notion....meaning I would at least think about it but we aren't there, and likely never will be.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
If the guy game down to reality, sincerely apologized, and was cleared of the **** allegation I would entertain the notion

That might never happen, I think he has traveled far to close to the sun. But some NFL teams (and fans) tend to have short term selective memory, especially when it comes to talented players with sketchy histories. Come May of next year, the draft is over and Free agents signings are done, someone might be desperate and say "Hey AB seems to have his sh*t back together, lets roll the dice." :devilish:

I know I have posted this pic before, but maybe his only way back into the NFL is if nobody knows who he is? The TV Show "The Masked Singer" must have seen this coming! :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think AB needs to focus on getting his life in order before thinking about playing football.
This is the best reply I’ve seen. In addition to the ****** abuse allegations, the guy has walked away from $30 mil guaranteed, and then lost an opportunity for $9 mil guaranteed. Anyone dumb enough to do that needs some serious help. It starts when he admits he needs help, and he’s put himself above that for now.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This is the best reply I’ve seen. In addition to the ****** abuse allegations, the guy has walked away from $30 mil guaranteed, and then lost an opportunity for $9 mil guaranteed. Anyone dumb enough to do that needs some serious help. It starts when he admits he needs help, and he’s put himself above that for now.

He has also most likely lost all of his endorsements, thus will have no checks coming in. Now if he has saved and invested his previous earnings smartly, he may never financially "need to" play football again. However, given his talent level, if he is cleared of all the **** stuff, can swallow his ego, pride, etc. and rebuild himself mentally and then backs it up with his actions, I can see how he might be able to come back. But he is 31 and that window won't stay open much longer, especially if he keeps throwing bricks at it.

Step #1 :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ian Rapoport

Free agent WR Antonio Brown, who posted on Instagram that he’s going back to school, is currently enrolled in online degree completion coursework at Central Michigan University, the school confirmed to @nflnetwork’s @HollowClay. His online courses began last week.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I disagree with the notion that just because someone walks away from A LOT of money they are dumb. I think Brown has issues and he may in fact be dumb but I wouldn't consider the money side as proof of that. I know its cliche to say that some things are more important than money to some people but it is true. Maybe Brown has standards.

Members online

Latest posts