1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ahman hurt again?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by bavpb, Nov 16, 2005.

1. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Jun 5, 2005
    P@ck66...I understand what you're trying to say...but AZ and LL's 2nd post cover my opinion really well

plus it's unfair if players get injured? Maybe, but Ahman is getting a few million to sit down right now, and on top of that, the Packers have to pay more $ to go find a replacement. Nobody's fault, but not fair for the Packers either.

It's unfair both ways, and until the league establishes a system where players are only paid every Tuesday based on the weekend's performance (never), you won't get rid of these issues.
  2. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Nov 7, 2005
    I do think Ahman is getting a raw deal with the fact the Packers wont even atleast talk to him. My solution would be to negotiate a one year deal with him to evaluate how he comes off his injury. Or a long term contract with performance clause that would be a equitable way to address the situation