Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Neither am i. Adams wasn’t elite speed, he just got open right away and his routes left him open in the middle of the field. The packers don’t have anyone to threaten defenses. Rodgers is the best QB ever so I’m not expecting the Jags offense but the packers have to get SOMEONE and it’s going to be interesting if/how they go about it.

FA and a draft pick (high one at that) for sure...probably another besides those.

Reaction score
$28.5 M/year.....good luck Raiders. First rounder and another 2022 pick.
Pick 17 overall? That’s still very substantial. I hope the other selection is a straight out extra pick.
Maybe 5th rounder?

Im So glad we didn’t sign an aging WR with an attitude and support that. This reminds me of the Mack trade. So far a losing proposition he’s too costly.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pick 17 overall? That’s still very substantial. I hope the other selection is a straight out extra pick.
Maybe 5th rounder?

Im So glad we didn’t sign an aging WR with an attitude and support that. This reminds me of the Mack trade. So far a losing proposition he’s too costly.

WHat? It is their first (22nd) and their second (53rd)

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect anything more than the 1st and 2nd.

I thought they'd come to terms as the season started, but I guess he really didn't want to be here.

Yeah i guess so...he did just buy that house in vegas. Apparently packers offered him " as much or more" than the 5 years 141 million raiders did but hw wanted to play with david carr

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So who said GB couldnt sign both Rodgers and Adams? Oh yeah… that would be me LOL

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trade him to the Texans for all they will give us. Trade them our second round pick and Davante for their first round and second round picks. He will enjoy catching balls from Davis Mills or Zach Wilson. :whistling:
We couldnt trade Davante anywhere he didnt want to go unless that team was willing to pay him the franchise tag and lose him (or franchise him) next year.

Reaction score
I fully understand Davante wanting to get paid. Yet his SB chances just diminished substantially.
I Wish him luck in a stacked AFC

I’m Unusually happy :) It’s strange I shouldn’t feel this way but I’m so ready to move away from this drama.

I’m more interested in How @tynimiller is going to spend my extra draft cap:)

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I fully understand Davante wanting to get paid. Yet his SB chances just diminished substantially.
I Wish him luck in a stacked AFC

I’m Unusually happy :) It’s strange I shouldn’t feel this way but I’m so ready to move away from this drama.

I’m more interested in How @tynimiller is going to spend my extra draft picks :)

Not gonna lie that 22 spot is right on edge of some awesome players falling to you like the diverse beast Karlaftis EDGE/DE or one of either Wyatt or Davis as we’ve seen DL fall many years…if we want to go WR you’re guaranteed in my opinion to see one of London, Burks, Olave, Wilson, Jameson I would bet.

Not too mention perhaps a top flight CB (but could resist that if Rasul is signed).

Reaction score
Not gonna lie that 22 spot is right on edge of some awesome players falling to you like the diverse beast Karlaftis EDGE/DE or one of either Wyatt or Davis as we’ve seen DL fall many years…if we want to go WR you’re guaranteed in my opinion to see one of London, Burks, Olave, Wilson, Jameson I would bet.

Not too mention perhaps a top flight CB (but could resist that if Rasul is signed).
My gut tells me we should savor #22 for the most impactful player in our top 3 needs. If it’s WR great. If not consider #28 or a slight trade back and then double down at WR in rounds 2-4

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My gut tells me we should savor #22 for the most impactful player in our top 3 needs. If it’s WR great. If not consider #28 or a slight trade back and then double down at WR in rounds 2-4

I’d not be shocked at all if it ends up an EDGE and a iDL depending that is BPA and those two twos could add WRs…lot of options

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If I had to choose between overpaying for the best QB in the league and overpaying for the best WR in the league I'd take the QB every time.
Especially when I believe one makes the other and not the other way around.

I'm guessing Rodgers wants his friend to do well in Vegas, but I'm sure that a part of him wouldn't mind seeing Carr and Adams struggle a bit. Thus letting everyone know how much Rodgers had to do with making things look pretty easy for Adams.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Youd take a 2nd or 3rd round pick and Bryan Edwards for a fhof wr whos in his prime as unquestionably a top 3 wr in the nfl...

Obviously thats never going to happen a condition of Rodgers "returning" haha smh...was certainly that the Packers retain Adams. Theres no way Rodgers would stay in GB without Adams
Yeah? I guess we'll see.
It's looking to me like maybe Rodgers was closer to Adams, than Adams was to Rodgers.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I gotta admit, I kind of admire the people that are willing to watch a terrible Packer's offense next season just to avoid paying the #1 WR in the game a few million extra dollars. It takes some serious moral commitment to say, "I would rather the whole thing burn down than pay a guy what another employer would be willing to pay him". Inspirational stuff really.
:) :) :)
Out with the old, in with the new.
I'm ready to close the book on the Rodgers/Adams era. We're gonna be fine either way. The roster has a lot of very good talent, we've got a good coaching staff and a management team that knows how to identify and acquire talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts