A list of your favorite....

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Noticed alot of us have been focusing on Aaron Rodgers, Packers as a whole, where are we headed.

How about reviling in some Packers greatness while waiting to beat them dirty birds next week:

What was your favorite:

1) Regular season win of all time.
2) Playoff win of all time.
3) Super Bowl win
4) Favorite single play of all time
5) Rematch game where Pack lost the previous game, only to come back and win the next game vs same opponent.

Mention why they're your favorites. I'm curious.

My personal choices:

1). Rodgers to Cobb. That sick feeling of losing a playoff spot to the Bears crept in....bam it happened!!
2). Blowing out Falcons in 2010 playoffs. Never so happy to see something that unexpected occur.
3). SB 45 because of the adversity and winning four straight playoff games away from home.
4). SB 31: Pats have just made it a one score game. Nerves started to kick in. Once Desmond Howard took the kickoff to the house...l knew we were destined to be champions. A 29 year wait ended.
5). 2010 NFC title game. Winning on the Bears home field was so sweet. Especially after the sloppy loss earlier in the season their.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Noticed alot of us have been focusing on Aaron Rodgers, Packers as a whole, where are we headed.

How about reviling in some Packers greatness while waiting to beat them dirty birds next week:

What was your favorite:

1) Regular season win of all time.
2) Playoff win of all time.
3) Super Bowl win
4) Favorite single play of all time
5) Rematch game where Pack lost the previous game, only to come back and win the next game vs same opponent.

Mention why they're your favorites. I'm curious.

My personal choices:

1). Rodgers to Cobb. That sick feeling of losing a playoff spot to the Bears crept in....bam it happened!!
2). Blowing out Falcons in 2010 playoffs. Never so happy to see something that unexpected occur.
3). SB 45 because of the adversity and winning four straight playoff games away from home.
4). SB 31: Pats have just made it a one score game. Nerves started to kick in. Once Desmond Howard took the kickoff to the house...l knew we were destined to be champions. A 29 year wait ended.
5). 2010 NFC title game. Winning on the Bears home field was so sweet. Especially after the sloppy loss earlier in the season their.
1) since you picked my number 1 I'll go with my number 2. 2014 vs NE. That matchup has been a trendy Super Bowl pick for years but it never materialized. That was the first time where those two great QBs and organizations matched up at full strength and we were able to come out on top. I'm still not over the fact that we didn't get another crack at them in the Super Bowl that year.
2) NFC championship vs the Bears. Could there really be a more satisfying road win in a championship game?
3) I wasn't alive for the first two and not old enough to appreciate 31 so 45 wins by default. It was a roller coaster year but I knew after we went in to NE and almost beat the Super Bowl favorite with our backup QB that we could legitimately beat anyone, injuries be damned
4) AR to Cobb to beat the Bears for the division. I was at dinner and following that game on my phone and kept reloading it to make sure it was right and there wasn't a penalty or something
5) 2010 vs Falcons. Especially living in the South and listening to the media talk about how the Packers gave the Falcons their best shot in the regular season and they still came out on top. They didn't think there was any way we would beat them. And then to turn the whole second half into a half hour victory lap was pretty cool

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts