What is your Favorite Packer Moment of all time?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I probably remember most is that 70yd pass from Favre to DoubleD. The whole stadium was jumping up and down, spilling boozy hot chocolate over one another as Driver ran into the endzone. For a few moments, none of us were cold.

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Visiting Lambeau for the first time in my life.

I was jet lagged & so excited to be in green Bay.

I was at the colts game in 2008 19/10/2008.

Manning intercepted & arron rouse ran it back for a pick 6 102 yards I think was the run. I was screaming & not sure anyone round me understood a word I was saying.

Broad North East accent came out fully that day.

& not just accent but dialect too

Great memory.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Visiting Lambeau for the first time in my life.

I was jet lagged & so excited to be in green Bay.

I was at the colts game in 2008 19/10/2008.

Manning intercepted & arron rouse ran it back for a pick 6 102 yards I think was the run. I was screaming & not sure anyone round me understood a word I was saying.

Broad North East accent came out fully that day.

& not just accent but dialect too

Great memory.
If you were cheering for the Packers the fans understand you in ANY language.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bland!? As a play, it's about as iconic as can get. It's been on highlight reels for a long time, but it still endures. Even if you don't think much of the play, it's a climactic moment with huge stakes.

By the way, even though you didn't address the question to me, I'm going to answer it. I saw the play, but I don't remember seeing it. I was seven years old. I remember watching the game, and I remember the Packers winning, but I have no memory of the actual play.
My parents wouldn't let me go because of the cold but they went. I recall Dad telling me later he had a coffee can with a candle inside it between his feet on the cement floor for heat. My husband did go with his Dad that day. He was sitting in that end zone! He told me it was ridiculously cold. Back then we didn't have the boots, heat warmers and clothing we have today. His father's car wouldn't start after the game but fortunately they had friends who lived a couple of blocks away. His biggest regret is not saving the ticket stub but who knew (and he was only 12 years old at the time)? BTW his feet are still cold. ;)

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One game I will not forget was the Snow Bowl in 1985 against Tampa! There weren't 20,000 there that day so we had the place to ourselves basically. If you found a way get to Lambeau you could get in because the ground in front of every gate was littered with unused tickets! There was a little tavern a few blocks away (it is still there - The Goal Post Inn on Manitowoc Road) so we trudged thru the heavy snow and took their bus. We got over 10" that day. It didn't take long before a lot of the fans there ended up in the north end zone so we could have the wind and snow at our backs. I had to keep scooping snow out of my beer cup. ;) We saw a few crazies tobogganing down the aisles in the south end zone! Tampa back then had those old "Dreamsicle" uniforms so they wore all white uniforms. Steve Young was their QB and he couldn't do a thing that day. To add insult to injury their plane couldn't take off so they entire team had to stay over night! lol

Members online

Latest posts