Favorite Packers Moment of 2021

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are your favorite moments of the 2021 season so far? Just throwing it out there, but the Rasul Douglas INT to win the game in Arizona was my top moment. It sealed an important victory, it marked the emergence of a good player in the defensive backfield, and demonstrated that this team can win not just on the strength of Aaron Rodgers but also on its defense.

Reaction score
What are your favorite moments of the 2021 season so far? Just throwing it out there, but the Rasul Douglas INT to win the game in Arizona was my top moment. It sealed an important victory, it marked the emergence of a good player in the defensive backfield, and demonstrated that this team can win not just on the strength of Aaron Rodgers but also on its defense.
Rasul INT was my moment. There was some unrelated conversation going on with God and myself about other personal matters that day. However, I told God that I needed him to spoon feed me as my trust has waned due to him not giving me an answer (I know.. I’m bad but.. Mark 9:24)He took what should’ve been a Win during an earlier drive if you recall and made me wait until the last play! So like him!
God always makes sure we know who’s boss by taking near any human possibility out of the equation, thus the relevance of the miracle sticks.
No way does an NFL receiver wander aimlessly into the Endzone and never look back whatsoever!! I’ve never seen that WR do that, not once.
Everyone was stunned on that play, even analysts were speechless.
But I know exactly what happened! (He toys with me/us like that)
Praise God

PS. The game was irrelevant compared to knowing he is working in our lives for good, if we can just believe. Mark 9:23

Last edited:

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The final drive and game winning FG @ SF. 47 seconds and no timeouts. No problem for Rodgers. When we had 100% confidence that Crosby would drill it.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot about that one in SF. Even ten seconds is too much time left on the clock for Rodgers to go win a game.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite moment Rasul's Arizona pick as well....BUT

The best play from 2021 so far is Amos's read and execution on the 4th and like three inches against the Rams. That play honestly given the situation and all he did and processed in less than half a second and executed everything to perfection might just be the best play I'll see the whole year and maybe longer.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The hit Rod took by a Cardinal's player and the expression his face as if he was drunk by downing a bottle of scotch just made me laugh. And the guy was still looking for a flag.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised that nobody had a favorite moment from the Cincinnati game :D

I guess since the season started with free agency in the spring, I can say that another favorite moment was when Aaron Rodgers final reported to training camp.

Tarzan2490

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with this. The INT got me off the couch and onto my feet. I was so lost in the (1 sec) moment, then realized we won..

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best moment of the season was Rodgers telling the Bears fans he owned them. There is nothing else.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot about that. I was at the game but Rodgers scored in the opposite endzone, so it wasn't until afterward that some guy next to a bar mentioned it to us. He caught a little heat for the comment, but I think that all of us can understand why he did it....and he wasn't wrong either!

Reaction score
Rasul Douglas INT @ Arizona. I had made a deal with the Lord earlier that day. It has looked like he answered that prayer much earlier and we were running away from Arizona. Then Arizona claws their way back in after I had already thanked him publicly! I was like “surely you’re not going to let your name be diminished! (In my selfish plea to get what I want!). A play later AJ Green runs a route and completely ignores his QB!! He might as well ran into the tunnel and into the restroom and grabbed a stall!

God saves the best gifts for last for each of us. That way we are sure it is him., and in no way shape or form “luck” or “coincidence” or whatever excuse we can surmise. We must boldly ask our creator for what we need. The greatest measure of Faith is our belief he will answer our plea even when it’s undeserved. Luke 7
Merry Christmas! Lord may you spoon feed each of us an extra blessing as we celebrate you coming to meet us and walk in our heavy shoes! Luke 2

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts