1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

53 Man Roster

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by fettpett, Sep 3, 2011.

1. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    yes :( I want my xxTeamSux banners back!! :(

2. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    ya they should have kept a couple of the players, but some of the ones they kept are great keeps imo by TT. MD Jennings has looked good, So-Oto could be a starter possibly, The mass quality at tight end must have been hard for TT, maybe a move to keep some competition for Finley to push him to be great. Only thing I would have liked to see is another OL guy, only 8.

3. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +840
    Bush is a great guy to have on the team as long as he isn't in the defensive backfield. 4 quarters of him in the Super Bowl and the Steelers would have won. Good team guy and great on special teams but is a huge liability on defense. He can fill in vs bad recievers and bad teams but not against good ones.

4. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    WR Tori Gurley, WR Chastin West, WR Diondre Borel, QB Graham Harrell, OL Ray Dominguez, C Sampson Genus, CB Brandian Ross and RB Brandon Saine.

all got put on the Practice squad...at lest we kept Gurley, West and Harrell around.