3rd round WR Ty Montgomery

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how they coach Montgomery. Ordinarily McCarthy and staff train WRs to play all the WR spots on offense. But if they plan to use Montgomery in a more unconventional way – lining up a lot more out of the backfield than Cobb for example – I wonder if they’ll narrow his training to that role and just slot receiver? That would make him more valuable on game days if he’s on the active roster because of kick return duties. My guess is they’ll train him like they’ve trained all the other WRs, but it’ll be interesting to watch.

BTW, I really like Cobb but thinking he could be traded for two first round picks is unrealistic in the extreme.

D

Deleted member 6794

It'll be interesting to see how they coach Montgomery. Ordinarily McCarthy and staff train WRs to play all the WR spots on offense. But if they plan to use Montgomery in a more unconventional way – lining up a lot more out of the backfield than Cobb for example – I wonder if they’ll narrow his training to that role and just slot receiver? That would make him more valuable on game days if he’s on the active roster because of kick return duties. My guess is they’ll train him like they’ve trained all the other WRs, but it’ll be interesting to watch.

I don´t think Montgomery will ever become an outside receiver in the NFL and I´m convinced the coaching staff feels the same way about it. Training him like the rest of the WRs on the roster would be a waste of time.

H

HardRightEdge

...he has huge troubles tracking the ball over his head.
I assume you're referencing the play at 13:25 in the link in your last post. It's certainly an issue on that play.

I disagree with the commentary that he needed to lay out for the ball. He did not extend his arms and the ball went off his finger tips. He just misjudged the ball. We see the same thing in my last post where he misjudged the ball on the punt return. I don't see the issue as one of concentration; it looks like he just has trouble tracking the ball. He should get a thorough eye exam. He won't be returning punts if continues to misjudge "fly balls".

Much has made of his 16 drops and 3 fumbles over the last 3 seasons.

For perspective, one of those fumbles, I presume, was on that punt return. I count 237 touches receiving, running and returning over the past 3 years. That would be 1.3% fumble rate per touch. That's high, but the sample is small. Scratch the punt return, subtract one fumble as perhaps an oddity, and the ratio is relatively small.

As for the 16 drops over 3 years, I don't know the target numbers for those years, but I seem to recall 2014's number was 94 give or take. Assuming the 94 and his target-to-catch ratio being the same for the 3 years as it was last season (65%), then one arrives at something like 230 targets and a 7% drop rate.

If that 7% drop rate is reasonably close, it's a bit higher than one would like but not particularly troublesome.

According to McGuin, using presumably the Packers coaches' scoring, Cobb's career drop rate is 6.27% and Nelson's is 5.64%. A 1.0 - 1.5% difference in drop rate is nearly indistinguishable over the course of the season unless a guy drops a game winner that gets burned into the minds of fans.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...andall-cobb-leaves-b99455123z1-294947891.html

Again, tracking the "high fly" seems to be the main issue here.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I don´t think Montgomery will ever become an outside receiver in the NFL and I´m convinced the coaching staff feels the same way about it. Training him like the rest of the WRs on the roster would be a waste of time.
I agree but can you recall an example of them not doing so with a WR? For example, McCarthy said Janis really came on after Thanksgiving and he considered activating him for KOR. IMO that would have been an easier move if they had him learn the outside spot exclusively. Versatility is great but getting talent on the field from scrimmage is more important IMO. Learning all the WR spots can come later. (Before HRE chimes in, yes Janis has to use his "big catching radius" in order to earn snaps from scrimmage, but learning all the nuances of just one spot would have hastened his getting on the active roster IMO.) The phrase jack of all trades master of none comes to mind. I agree it's great to have versatility at WR (and OL for example). But I think the Packers have gone a bit overboard in that regard at times.

So I agree - I hope they get him ready to get snaps from scrimmage as soon as possible, I'm just not convinced the staff feels the same way.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTH are you talking about??? We beat the 3 seed, 1 seed and the 2 seed in the NFC just to make the SB and then we beat the AFCs #2 seed to win it.

Unless your argument is 2010 had the worst quality of play across the league in history. The ONLY way it gets tougher is if we played the Patriots in the SB that yearas I believe they were the 1 seed in the AFC......

Pittsburg had a top flight D and a championship pettigree. Chicago was a damn good team and Philly was pretty damn good also. You might make a case for Atlanta being overated that year but they still had the best record in the conference and we blew them out in their own house.

3 road games against the top 3 seeds in the conference and then the 2 seed in the AFC. Good lord I hope we never get that lucky ever again. Its literally one of the hardest roads ever through the playoffs to win it all.....

But ya know details

There's a reason we were the first NFC 6th seed to ever win it.

H

HardRightEdge

For now. It's hard to see him as anything but a slot guy and maybe a gadget play guy out of the backfield to start out.

For those who get excited about the prospects of him playing in the backfield I have 2 observations. First, those plays met with limited success the few times Cobb ran them. Cobb's career rushing stat line is 7 carries for 35 yards. He had a long run of 19; the other 6 went for 16 yards. In short, the Packers have not run this play well and have used it quite sparingly, as is the case with most of their gadget plays.

As for his status 3 years from now, that's difficult to say. Packer receivers, Nelson and Cobb included, have built their route trees over a 3 - 4 year period. James Jones was dropping balls and zigging when Rodgers was zagging, and then he wasn't, even if it took 5 years to get there.

H

HardRightEdge

Before HRE chimes in, yes Janis has to use his "big catching radius" in order to earn snaps from scrimmage...
Ding ****!

I appreciate McCarthy's phrasing in this matter. As the coach of a developmental player, it's best to keep the outlook positive in balance with the pointed criticism...push for improvement without eroding the guy's confidence.

I have the liberty to phrase it differently. While his 6'3" height suggests he should have a big catching radius, his arms are short (32 1/2") and his hand are small (9") for a man of his height. He was a body catcher in college which would be consistent with ongoing catch radius issues.

"Catch radius" is not merely matter of height or wingspan. It's a function of all of the things that go into catching balls away from the body...extension on a crossing route and on high or low throws, body control on a back shoulder, courage not to alligator-arm in the middle danger zone. It's also a matter of running sound routes...if the receiver is not heading to the point where the ball is being thrown it can end up in the dirt or over his head. Rodgers, with more frequency than any other QB, perhaps in the history of football, throws away from the defender, throws the receiver open as it were, with the receiver expected to run the right route crisply and then exercise catch radius.

I hope Janis can overcome this issue and become a well-rounded NFL receiver. Who wouldn't?

But when the training camp reports come in I won't be all that interested in him having beaten a CB on go route and hauling in a floater. I will be interested if the reporters are wowed by a lay-out catch, a twisting high back shoulder catch, or hauling a high ball over the middle. The icing may be sweet, but it won't be very satisfying without the cake underneath.

Reaction score
Montgomery has unique physical traits to a WR position, which brings unknown potential. How do they effectively use him in the offense? TBD. Special Teams contributor absolutely right away. I don't understand the prejudice of getting a 3rd Round return man (nearly 4th round) and could have potential in the offense. Was Cobb, Tramon, & Devante Adams not situated as Return guys??? Tramon was a starting CB in 2010 returning, Cobb 2nd Rounder & Starter & Returner, Devante-2nd rounder & Return guy (kinda ugly) & Starterish.. I am sure MM had significant input to coincide with the pick.
IMO, We've needed help on special teams returns for years.. It's been a revolving door and not to mention the ST has been a glaring weakness all the wAy through last years playoffs. We have a new ST coach and I think it's exciting we offer him some ammunition for competition at the return spot. It would've been complete ignorance to ignore ST as it very possibly cost us a Another SB. We picked up Abby last year but with his injury it's risky relying on him for a 100% healthy return and even if we did, we could use competition at both KR and PR. An added benefit is we can focus Hyde on His duties in the secondary and not try to spread him too thin. Continuing our strength in our D secondary and improving our Special Teams are 2 of the top 4 needs our teAm has. This move helps in both areas
Anyone else notice his vertical!! Geese Louise!

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Montgomery will probably be the kickoff returner in 2015 but I agree with several posters that I prefer Hyde to continue to return punts. It´s possible the Packers will use Montgomery out of the backfield and on WR screens and hitches.

But I really don´t think he will ever turn into a receiver even close to Cobb´s talent. While he´s capable of making catches coming back to the ball and facing it he has huge troubles tracking the ball over his head.

If you have some time here´s a detailled scouting report about him:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Even if Montgomery turns out to be an impact WR the Packers won´t even think about trading Cobb for a moment.
Did you notice how they mentioned his similarity to DeMarco Murray? That's too funny and my buddy is going to puff his chest out a bit when I show him this video. For those of you not familiar with what I'm saying a co-worker of mine (Cowboy honk) mentioned yesterday how Ty looks/runs like DM and it's clear he wasn't alone in that thinking. I still swear that if DM played in that National Title game vs. Tebow and Co. the Sooners would have 8 National Titles. He was/is that good IMO. I am not saying Ty is going to have the impact Murray has had just that there are some similarities and he has a very fluid running style.

On the Cobb trade thing I say "NO FRIGGIN WAY!" He is only 24 and his trajectory is pointing straight up to the sky. He is a Packer guy and I hope he stays that way for a long time to come regardless of other players in the WR group. Maybe I am being selfish here or blinded by my love for the kid but I really do hope he's with us for a long, long time! On a side note I think this is the year he finally throws a pass. I have been waiting for them to utilize him this way as he played a lil QB in college and has a nice arm. Run a little reverse and sneak AR out of the backfield (probably best suited on the doorstep on the Red Zone) and he will be wide, wide open. Book it Danno. Book it. :)-

Update: I DID show this to my buddy and his chest is now fully puffed. Maybe I should have held onto that info as he is going to be insufferable the rest of the day. Lesson learned.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Montgomery will probably be the kickoff returner in 2015 but I agree with several posters that I prefer Hyde to continue to return punts. It´s possible the Packers will use Montgomery out of the backfield and on WR screens and hitches.

But I really don´t think he will ever turn into a receiver even close to Cobb´s talent. While he´s capable of making catches coming back to the ball and facing it he has huge troubles tracking the ball over his head.

If you have some time here´s a detailled scouting report about him:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Even if Montgomery turns out to be an impact WR the Packers won´t even think about trading Cobb for a moment.
I will agree that trading Cobb was nothing more than bouncing off walls waiting for the season to start...:) But i like to look at the block buster trade where TT gets a couple 1sts... Cobb is one, and the way TT drafts WRs, we will always be ok at the position...

Have you read what they said about Cobb coming out of college? He had his weaknesses too. The mental portion of the game, Cobb done pimped it. montgomery is lucky I remember his name. Lots to prove before this argument has any real merit.

But I like this kid. He has a strange way of running, that looks like he's comfortable running with his legs down low, and thinking/ planning angles with his head up top...

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will agree that trading Cobb was nothing more than bouncing off walls waiting for the season to start...:) But i like to look at the block buster trade where TT gets a couple 1sts... Cobb is one, and the way TT drafts WRs, we will always be ok at the position...

Have you read what they said about Cobb coming out of college? He had his weaknesses too. The mental portion of the game, Cobb done pimped it. montgomery is lucky I remember his name. Lots to prove before this argument has any real merit.

But I like this kid. He has a strange way of running, that looks like he's comfortable running with his legs down low, and thinking/ planning angles with his head up top...
Cerebral is the best way I have found to describe his running style. He looks as if he is gliding and already aware of his next 2 moves while making his original move. I have also watched a fair amount of interviews with him and his teammates and he seems to be a well spoken, hungry kid and his teammates speak of him glowingly. The kid isn't just a receiver and I love that. He is an athlete first and foremost and with the QB we have and the attacking style offense we run this kid could end up being something nice. I can't help but salivate thinking about Jordy, Cobb, DA, Janis (matured and refined a touch), Abby (fingers crossed) and Ty all at 12's disposal. My gosh that is a explosive, well versified group of athletes that are going to cause nightmares for defensive coaches and players alike. Of course the above is a best case scenario but what good is the off-season if you can't dream of scenarios like this working out and your team scoring 40/ppg?!?!? One thing is for sure and that is we are going to have one helluva fun team to watch this next year and I can't friggin wait! G P G!

D

Deleted member 6794

I assume you're referencing the play at 13:25 in the link in your last post. It's certainly an issue on that play.

I disagree with the commentary that he needed to lay out for the ball. He did not extend his arms and the ball went off his finger tips. He just misjudged the ball. We see the same thing in my last post where he misjudged the ball on the punt return. I don't see the issue as one of concentration; it looks like he just has trouble tracking the ball. He should get a thorough eye exam. He won't be returning punts if continues to misjudge "fly balls".

Much has made of his 16 drops and 3 fumbles over the last 3 seasons.

For perspective, one of those fumbles, I presume, was on that punt return. I count 237 touches receiving, running and returning over the past 3 years. That would be 1.3% fumble rate per touch. That's high, but the sample is small. Scratch the punt return, subtract one fumble as perhaps an oddity, and the ratio is relatively small.

As for the 16 drops over 3 years, I don't know the target numbers for those years, but I seem to recall 2014's number was 94 give or take. Assuming the 94 and his target-to-catch ratio being the same for the 3 years as it was last season (65%), then one arrives at something like 230 targets and a 7% drop rate.

If that 7% drop rate is reasonably close, it's a bit higher than one would like but not particularly troublesome.

According to McGuin, using presumably the Packers coaches' scoring, Cobb's career drop rate is 6.27% and Nelson's is 5.64%. A 1.0 - 1.5% difference in drop rate is nearly indistinguishable over the course of the season unless a guy drops a game winner that gets burned into the minds of fans.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...andall-cobb-leaves-b99455123z1-294947891.html

Again, tracking the "high fly" seems to be the main issue here.

I´m not sure where you have the information from that he had only 16 drops in three years, according to Pro Football Focus he had the most drops of all draft eligible receivers last year although I can´t find a number.

For those who get excited about the prospects of him playing in the backfield I have 2 observations. First, those plays met with limited success the few times Cobb ran them. Cobb's career rushing stat line is 7 carries for 35 yards. He had a long run of 19; the other 6 went for 16 yards. In short, the Packers have not run this play well and have used it quite sparingly, as is the case with most of their gadget plays.

Cobb has a total of 27 runs for 252 yards (9.3 avg.) with a long run of 67 yards during his career.

D

Deleted member 6794

IMO, We've needed help on special teams returns for years.. It's been a revolving door and not to mention the ST has been a glaring weakness all the wAy through last years playoffs. We have a new ST coach and I think it's exciting we offer him some ammunition for competition at the return spot. It would've been complete ignorance to ignore ST as it very possibly cost us a Another SB. We picked up Abby last year but with his injury it's risky relying on him for a 100% healthy return and even if we did, we could use competition at both KR and PR. An added benefit is we can focus Hyde on His duties in the secondary and not try to spread him too thin. Continuing our strength in our D secondary and improving our Special Teams are 2 of the top 4 needs our teAm has. This move helps in both areas
Anyone else notice his vertical!! Geese Louise!

The Packers finished in 7th in 2013 and 5th last season in average punt return yards and are one of only three teams to have scored three TDs over the last two seasons. There´s no denying the kickoff return unit needs an upgrade and I´m confident Montgomery will provide help there but the we´re fine with Hyde returning punts.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I´m not sure where you have the information from that he had only 16 drops in three years, according to Pro Football Focus he had the most drops of all draft eligible receivers last year although I can´t find a number.

Montgomery had 16 drops and three fumbles over his final three seasons at Stanford. That’s some serious slipperiness in the worst way. Combine that with his lack of refined, polished route-running skills, and NFL.com analyst Lance Zierleinwas led to note that he “doesn’t display natural wide receiver characteristics.”

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...void-becoming-nfls-next-cordarrelle-patterson

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
H

HardRightEdge

Cobb has a total of 27 runs for 252 yards (9.3 avg.) with a long run of 67 yards during his career.
Others have already answered the drop question...from the nfl.com scouting report. Drops, like hurries, are in the eye of the beholder.

You're right about the rushing stats...I accidentally picked up his playoff rushing stats.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers finished in 7th in 2013 and 5th last season in average punt return yards and are one of only three teams to have scored three TDs over the last two seasons. There´s no denying the kickoff return unit needs an upgrade and I´m confident Montgomery will provide help there but the we´re fine with Hyde returning punts.
Hyde on PR unless he's totally gassed and needs a break (i.e. covering a deep route on a 3rd down before the punt...) and TyMon back handling kick off duties sounds perfect to me. I mentioned many times how Harris looked to be wading through Quikrete and for the life of me never understood why a change wasn't made a long, long time ago. I have been wanting a guy with experience for years and now it appears we have one. It seemed every year we'd get a new RB or WR that "sure looks like he may be able to help in the return game" only to watch balls bounce off his helmet and muff kick after kick. This kid has not only done it but done it well and at a top level D1 program playing upper level collegiate talent. Some folks don't put much into special teams but I think that is beyond foolish. Take the drive that started at the 22 and move it out to the 36. Think about those 14 yards when we punt juuust on the edge of FG range. Every yard matters in the game of football and it appears this young man has the skill set to help take our return game to the next level which will only serve the ball-club well. Like myself and a few others keep saying, keep 33 where he belongs returning punts and let Ty do his thing on KO's. Good things are ahead folks, good things are most certainly ahead!

wist43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTH are you talking about??? We beat the 3 seed, 1 seed and the 2 seed in the NFC just to make the SB and then we beat the AFCs #2 seed to win it.

Unless your argument is 2010 had the worst quality of play across the league in history. The ONLY way it gets tougher is if we played the Patriots in the SB that yearas I believe they were the 1 seed in the AFC......

Pittsburg had a top flight D and a championship pettigree. Chicago was a damn good team and Philly was pretty damn good also. You might make a case for Atlanta being overated that year but they still had the best record in the conference and we blew them out in their own house.

3 road games against the top 3 seeds in the conference and then the 2 seed in the AFC. Good lord I hope we never get that lucky ever again. Its literally one of the hardest roads ever through the playoffs to win it all.....

But ya know details

Our path to the title that year was against very flawed teams - all of them.

Philly was a flawed team, Atlanta was a flawed team (I don't care if they were the #1 seed - it was a fluke), Chicago was a flawed team - and they lost their starting QB during the game; and the Steelers were on their last legs - that was really their last hoorah.

We were a very good team closing out that year - we wouldn't have been an easy out for anyone, I don't deny that. But at the same time - I don't think we would have hung with the SF or Seattle teams of the past few years - and that's the point.

We've been denied titles the past few years b/c of SF and Seattle most notably - and both of those teams have spanked us pretty good on both sides of the ball.

Now we're close enough talent-wise to maybe snatch another title - only a couple of weak positions away (neverminding that Dom Capers is our DC - that is a huge liability no matter what), so logically TT should be focused on plugging those holes to make another run... but he hasn't done that.

Last year he did - even though he ignored what I thought was a huge hole last year, and finally he realized it this year, i.e. ILB - but he didn't do anything to fix the hole.

As for Randall - he can't tackle, and he plays softer than soft... there's a reason that MM has to answer questions every year about his teams being soft... it's b/c the Packers prefer players that can run and cover, at the expense of being tough and being able to tackle. Randall fits that mold exactly.

The real head scratcher is - as soft as Randall is, Rollins looks like a very tough kid, and very good tackler. Like Rollins a lot more than Randall.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Philly was a flawed team, Atlanta was a flawed team (I don't care if they were the #1 seed - it was a fluke), Chicago was a flawed team - and they lost their starting QB during the game; and the Steelers were on their last legs - that was really their last hoorah.

We were a very good team closing out that year - we wouldn't have been an easy out for anyone, I don't deny that. But at the same time - I don't think we would have hung with the SF or Seattle teams of the past few years - and that's the point.

We've been denied titles the past few years b/c of SF and Seattle most notably - and both of those teams have spanked us pretty good on both sides of the ball.

Now we're close enough talent-wise to maybe snatch another title - only a couple of weak positions away (neverminding that Dom Capers is our DC - that is a huge liability no matter what), so logically TT should be focused on plugging those holes to make another run... but he hasn't done that.

Last year he did - even though he ignored what I thought was a huge hole last year, and finally he realized it this year, i.e. ILB - but he didn't do anything to fix the hole.

As for Randall - he can't tackle, and he plays softer than soft... there's a reason that MM has to answer questions every year about his teams being soft... it's b/c the Packers prefer players that can run and cover, at the expense of being tough and being able to tackle. Randall fits that mold exactly.

The real head scratcher is - as soft as Randall is, Rollins looks like a very tough kid, and very good tackler. Like Rollins a lot more than Randall.

Teams don't luckily go 13-3 and Matt Ryan had only one or two home loses in his entire career up to that point.

Every single team in the league has a flaw or two.

We lost two very close playoff games to San Fran and Seattle. If the teams of the last two years could hang with them, how could a better 2010 team not?

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Of course this poster would think that, it must have just killed him that a Thompson led team with Capers as DC won a title. With so-called Packers fans like him, who needs Bears fans? IMO he is the worst kind of Packers fan: He lacks class: He called Capers names in his first post here. He is negative in the extreme and lacks any sense of perspective:
Instead, TT drafted guys today in the hopes that they will pan out in 4 years - and said to hell with next year.
Was very disappointed to see that Covington was there that late, and the TT spit on him to take another DT.
Will never trust Dom Capers - never have, from the moment we hired him. I sounded the warning about what this guy is like...
Capers has made it his mission to misuse all of his front seven (usually six) guys for years...
As I wrote in another thread, he even criticized Capers for misusing Peppers before Peppers’ first Packers TC. How did that prediction work out? Don’t look for his apology or recognition that he was wrong since he didn’t post between September 13, 2014 and April of this year. It appears as if he’s only here to ***** during the off season. That’s why I say it must have killed him to watch the team he purports to root for win a title. Look at his post above and you see his resentment for the Packers winning it all!

wist43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teams don't luckily go 13-3 and Matt Ryan had only one or two home loses in his entire career up to that point.

Every single team in the league has a flaw or two.

We lost two very close playoff games to San Fran and Seattle. If the teams of the last two years could hang with them, how could a better 2010 team not?

Atlanta's defense was complete junk that year... don't know how they got to 13-3 - smoke and mirrors I guess. The Bears were 11-5 that year, and I didn't think they were that good.

The following year Atlanta when 10-6 against what looked like a pretty easy schedule, and Chicago went 8-8.

As for the last 2 years... I've thought we were good enough to legitimately compete for a SB - talentwise. Capers made a mess of it both years, and then MM helped quite a bit in the NFCCG last year.

Our biggest obstacle to winning another SB is Dom Capers. He needs to be fired yesterday.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta's defense was complete junk that year... don't know how they got to 13-3 - smoke and mirrors I guess. The Bears were 11-5 that year, and I didn't think they were that good.

The following year Atlanta when 10-6 against what looked like a pretty easy schedule, and Chicago went 8-8.

As for the last 2 years... I've thought we were good enough to legitimately compete for a SB - talentwise. Capers made a mess of it both years, and then MM helped quite a bit in the NFCCG last year.

Our biggest obstacle to winning another SB is Dom Capers. He needs to be fired yesterday.

Like when the injury depleted defense held San Fran to 23 and on a late 3rd down Capers called a great play, but Bush completely messed up? Or when Hyde dropped a pick that last possession? Plus the offense only getting 20 points. I'd really like to know how that game was all on Capers.

Also, Atlanta was 16th in total yards and FIFTH in defensive points per game with 18 points. That combined with being 5th in offensive points per game got them to 13-3.

I guess the 2013 49ers coming off a Super Bowl appearance and then nearly making it back weren't any good either since they were bad last season.... When a team drops off in record, it has no bearing whatsoever on how good they were the year before.

You keep making claims that are supported very poorly.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

BTW, I really like Cobb but thinking he could be traded for two first round picks is unrealistic in the extreme.
Didnt detroit get two 1sts and a 2nd for Roy Williams? or something crazy? More close to reality is the Harvin trade to Seattle. 1st/3rd/7th round pick. and Harvin was "troubled" , where as Cobb is a class act.

Edit- Williams got 1st/3rd for detroit... But a side note. In 2000, the Cowboys traded two first-round picks to Seattle for wide receiverJoey Galloway. In his first game for the Cowboys, Galloway tore his ACL during a blowout loss and missed the rest of the season. I didnt remember this but im sure it contributed to the cowboys stinking for that decade???

Members online

Latest posts