2016 Playoffs round 2 -- in big D

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved the delusional Crackboys fan who said the Packers didn't have a chance...typical arrogant Dallas fan...

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
don't get too cocky, you didn't give them much of a chance all year either :)
True, but prior to the run, you have admit, they weren't looking good at all....and I would NEVER say any team has NO chance of winning...that's just ridiculous...

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't think the Pack would beat the Giants or the Cowboys. Now I'm singing a little more hopeful tune.

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The same thing could be said about many teams, which isn't surprising as the QB is the most important position on the team...

Look guys, I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this. Your definition of what constitutes a one man team is obviously different than mine. I think I have been very detailed on what I mean here. At some point I start repeating myself. I think that is where we are.

Bottom-line, Packers basically suck without Rodgers playing like he is right now. There is no other team left in the playoffs that can match that (already detailed why NE, Pitt, and Atl don't match). If he isn't in the lineup they're middle of the pack at best. With him, they can win a freakin Super Bowl. That is a huge gap between the two. That is what the articles I provided say and what I have said. To me, that constitutes a one man team. To you Packer fans it is an insult. If I'm you, I'm taking that insult all the way to a championship.

Now lets move forward. Thanks....

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look guys, I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this. Your definition of what constitutes a one man team is obviously different than mine. I think I have been very detailed on what I mean here. At some point I start repeating myself. I think that is where we are.

Bottom-line, Packers basically suck without Rodgers playing like he is right now. There is no other team left in the playoffs that can match that (already detailed why NE, Pitt, and Atl don't match). If he isn't in the lineup they're middle of the pack at best. With him, they can win a freakin Super Bowl. That is a huge gap between the two. That is what the articles I provided say and what I have said. To me, that constitutes a one man team. To you Packer fans it is an insult. If I'm you, I'm taking that insult all the way to a championship.

Where would NE be without Brady? Where would Pitt be without Ben? Where would ATL be without Ryan? The answer is, not in the play-offs. So I guess using your logic, these are also one man teams...

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Ya know for a guy who asked if he could just go back to his own forum, you sure keep coming back. Did your suspenders get caught in the revolving door ?? :whistling:

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As my tag line says, opinions are like A holes, we all have one. But in this situation your opinion sounds more like a fan flatulating over poor officiating influencing his teams loss. You are under the opinion that a 15 yard penalty for a man going into the huddle and leaving is ridiculous. Did you ever look up the rule and read why its a rule? How do you feel about a coach running onto the field? A player taking off his helmet while on the field after a play? Excessive celebration? All of those penalties are as you said "same yards as spearing a guy in the head on a tackle" Ridiculous right? Are you the guy who gets pulled over for speeding and than argues with the officer that the speed limit is ridiculous?

So yes, I am open to opinions, but when you jump onto another teams fan forum and start belly aching about how a penalty, which was correctly called, was ridiculous and cost your team points, you are not going to get a sympathetic ear from me. Try getting ahold of Skip Bayless, he seems to share many of your opinions.

I know exactly why the penalty is called. It has been reviewed over and over since the game. It's a stupid penalty and shouldn't be 15 yards, and shouldn't have been called in this instance when it happens all the time. 2 coaches have stated as such - Jason Garrett and someone on NFL Network. The Cowboys have had this happen many times with no penalty, but suddenly they decide to call it. Ridiculous!!

Again, I never said it was the reason we lost the game. I've been real clear why we lost. I was telling you an instance where the Packers D did very little to stop us.

When these debates get to this stage I begin to have to repeat myself.

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where would NE be without Brady? Where would Pitt be without Ben? Where would ATL be without Ryan? The answer is, not in the play-offs. So I guess using your logic, these are also one man teams...

AGAIN!! Those teams are not one man teams because they have a running game and/or a defense. Packers have neither. ....as I continue to be in repeat mode. Geez!!

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya know for a guy who asked if he could just go back to his own forum, you sure keep coming back. Did your suspenders get caught in the revolving door ?? :whistling:

I keep getting email notifications that you guys have responded. I click the link and it sends me here. You guys can't get enough, obviously because now I'm repeating my points over again.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't think the Pack would beat the Giants or the Cowboys. Now I'm singing a little more hopeful tune.

I was iffy on the Giants game, thought Dallas would blow us out, am most confident among the 3 of beating Atlanta.
So, I guess that means....
I'll just shut up now.:cautious:

I

I keep getting email notifications that you guys have responded. I click the link and it sends me here. You guys can't get enough, obviously because now I'm repeating my points over again.

But IF you were over on your OWN forum, you wouldn`t get any notifications. Just saying :). Your team lost, our team won, it`s that simple really.

I

I get that losing hurts. God knows we`ve hurt badly in the past few years, but he is effectively beating a dead horse with a big stick here. I`m sorry mate (THill) but you`re gonna drive yourself crazy because nobody here is going to agree with your sentiments.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AGAIN!! Those teams are not one man teams because they have a running game and/or a defense. Packers have neither. ....as I continue to be in repeat mode. Geez!!

Doesn't matter, none of them would be playing in the post season if they didn't have great QBs...

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Didn't Dallas just go 4-12 last season without a good QB?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I know exactly why the penalty is called. It has been reviewed over and over since the game. It's a stupid penalty and shouldn't be 15 yards, and shouldn't have been called in this instance when it happens all the time. 2 coaches have stated as such - Jason Garrett and someone on NFL Network. The Cowboys have had this happen many times with no penalty, but suddenly they decide to call it. Ridiculous!!

Again, I never said it was the reason we lost the game. I've been real clear why we lost. I was telling you an instance where the Packers D did very little to stop us.

When these debates get to this stage I begin to have to repeat myself.

Again, I will repeat myself. Your continuing to complain about a penalty that is on the books and correctly called is just coming off as sour grapes. Really? Sighting Jason Garrett as saying "it happens all the time and it shouldn't have been called?" Come on, even you can do better than that! Skip Bayless will support this theory too if you need another reference. At least his explanation was "it was a rookie mistake that should be overlooked".

If you don't like the rules of the game, stop watching it or write a letter to the NFL, but coming here to complain over and over again how that penalty was ridiculous is ridiculous enough all in itself.

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or you could say the Cowboys are a two man team.

What was their record last year without Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott?

4-12.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Or you could say the Cowboys are a two man team.

What was their record last year without Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott?

4-12.
Or where were the Packers last year without Kenny Clark and Jordy Nelson. Oh wait same record, just that team lost the 2nd round game on the last play instead of winning it because that team played to tie and this one went for it instead of playing for OT.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Go into your preferences here and uncheck the box that says something about "email me when I get responded to". We won't bother you again if you do that, I promise. If you do, let me know and I'll whip up a primer even a Cowboy fan could follow. Now where's my box of Crayolas?

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck the rest of the way, Packer fandom. It's been fun.

And buggybill and all of you, you're welcome on the forum I frequent any time, and can bring any opinions you want and not be asked to leave. Guaranteed!! Let me know if you want the link.

I

Good luck the rest of the way, Packer fandom. It's been fun.

And buggybill and all of you, you're welcome on the forum I frequent any time, and can bring any opinions you want and not be asked to leave. Guaranteed!! Let me know if you want the link.

I`ve got enough to do here, but thanks for the invite ;). Good luck next season.

Members online