2016 Playoffs round 2 -- in big D

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a hell of a performance by Aaron Rodgers and that Packers offense and that defense hung in there despite some of their injuries.

Rodgers just dropped 38 on what to me was the best defense left in the postseason.

Really looking forward to next week. It's gonna be a fantastic football game between two really good football teams.

I feel like Dallas needs to run the ball effectively to play keep away from Rodgers otherwise could be a long night. That offense is rolling and will be difficult to slow down.

Good luck to you guys. May the best team win.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree your run game(actually it was too much so that we forgot about the pass) wasn't a focal point in the match against you in the regular season. we will now focus on the passing and run game this time to prevent a mismatch. our O was struggling as well, we are now so"clicking" we will be a big threat to you guys.

CowboysFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree your run game wasn't a focal point in the match against you in the regular season. we will now focus on the passing and run game this time to prevent a mismatch. our O was struggling as well, we are now so"clicking" we will be a big threat to you guys.

Yes absolutely. That game means nothing. Green Bay is a completely different team. Rodgers is unbelievable. Dallas has to get some kind of pressure on him. That's what did them in last time out in the postseason. Gonna be difficult. He's so good at buying time and that OL is excellent in pass protection.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we wanted to see if micheal or ty was our guy this game and they determined it was micheal. now we will see if ty will be the guy against cows. might be rip. lol can't wait

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM's chance to prove himself. A great coach won't lose twice to one team in one season.

Rodgers can shred Dallas' #23 ranked pass defense. We probably won't get much on the ground against the #1 rushing D.

Reaction score
MM's chance to prove himself. A great coach won't lose twice to one team in one season.

Rodgers can shred Dallas' #23 ranked pass defense. We probably won't get much on the ground against the #1 rushing D.
Hopefully it happens but they need a legit run game for them to at least make the pass game 100% reliable

Reaction score
Rodgers will be great no doubt! i can see a monster game outta the pack if they commit at least 90% to Christine michael in the first quarter to see what he really can do! if all goes good that is.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hold up. What?

You can't seriously believe that no great coach will lose, or has ever lost, twice to one team in one season?

Members online

No members online now.