Your Player of the Game (Week 4)

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This one was hard, but I just wanted to see what people thought.. I've heard mostly Kuhn & Woodson, but I'm going with Tramon Williams. It's hard to vote against a pick-6, but Wood didn't look very sharp today IMO.. Tramon saved the game with his deflection in the endzone, and has been shut-down all year so far. (knock on wood).. Revis who?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I liked Tramon's game as well today. Solid all day long. Woodson made the flashy play with the pick 6, but he also gave up the TD to Calvin at the end of the first half. Tramon was solid all day and played the better game. And he gets my game ball.

Really a weak day for candidates, though.

GreenBayTheOnlyWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked Tramon's game as well today. Solid all day long. Woodson made the flashy play with the pick 6, but he also gave up the TD to Calvin at the end of the first half. Tramon was solid all day and played the better game. And he gets my game ball.

Really a weak day for candidates, though.

The one where Derrick Martin was over the top? That's one of those plays I didn't even feel bad after they scored because it was so perfect. CJ is huge. He uses that to his advantage. If the ball isn't put up that high, Woodson defends it. If it's put any higher, it goes past CJ right to Derrick Martin. Plus, Woodson gave up a touchdown to Calvin Johnson because he was covering Calvin Johnson all game. Not an easy task.

In a 2 point game, where our defense was trapped on the field, Woodson came up huge today. It was a flashy pick six because he had to dodge and weave his way 45+ yards to the endzone. He gets my vote.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The one where Derrick Martin was over the top? That's one of those plays I didn't even feel bad after they scored because it was so perfect. CJ is huge. He uses that to his advantage. If the ball isn't put up that high, Woodson defends it. If it's put any higher, it goes past CJ right to Derrick Martin. Plus, Woodson gave up a touchdown to Calvin Johnson because he was covering Calvin Johnson all game. Not an easy task.

In a 2 point game, where our defense was trapped on the field, Woodson came up huge today. It was a flashy pick six because he had to dodge and weave his way 45+ yards to the endzone. He gets my vote.

Yea but Woodson had 1 or 2 pass-interference penalties today, including the last one that wasn't called on the Lions last offensive play. Yes, he got away with a big one.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score

He tried to catch that touchdown to CJ. If he just tries to knock it down, he's able to do it. That's a mistake in my mind that cost us a TD. And the blatant pass interference he got away with on the last Detroit play, as was mentioned.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how bout a little love to AJ Hawk, not for a game ball, but he played with some passion out there, almost as if he had some added motivation, pretty nice to see that

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was gonna go with Hawk for one of the bad players.. lol He was terrible in coverage. We missed Chillar..

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Woodson isn't looking good this year. Yeah he got the pick 6, maybe im being too harsh because of high expectations, but the guy was the DPOY last season, no need for these damn penalties.

Tramon played great, as did Kuhn. Throw in Jenkins and you got my three candidates.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson. That INT and TD was one of the few highlights in the game for me. Getting to holler Touchdown Woodson was fun! Tramon also had a good game.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very true story. Aaron and Clay included.

Al Harris can't be the starter when he comes back.
GB at PHI: D, Jackson. 4 rec for 30 yards.
BUF at GB: L. Evans. 0 rec
GB at CHI: D; Hester: 1 rec for 16 yards.
DET at GB: B. Johnson: 3 rec for 23 yards.

Not a single TD given. Woodson, for his stellar play, allowed Calvin Johnson to go 6 rec for 86 yards and 2 TDs (though on one he wasn't covering him).

If that's not shutdown corner, I don't know what is.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know alot of guys did their job during that game........and that is what they get paid for. We haven't ran the ball worth squat the whole year. When the chips were down.......Kuhn pretty much put the game away. He gets my vote.

Members online

Latest posts