World Cup Russia 2018

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Another foreigner in our beautiful country :rolleyes::D
And you have to live in Germany for 8 years or more before we even think about offering you the citizenship of the 4 times World Cup Winners :p:D

Only four times Nessie ?????? That's strange :whistling:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

If America ever win the World Cup, will you claim you were ALWAYS American ??? I`m getting a migraine here :geek:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If America ever win the World Cup, will you claim you were ALWAYS American ??? I`m getting a migraine here :geek:

Nope. If America plays Gemany for the World Cup Final, I will root for Germany. If America perhaps wins (when Hell freezes over by beating Germany), I will congratulate my American friends, but will still be a Germany fan.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
But if you were born in the U.S. Doesn`t that make you American you plonker ?

The U.S. is just the geographic location in which I was born. But I am German by blood and genetics. My parents teased me for not marrying a good German girl. (She's Scots-Irish-German). Itkovian and I would both move to Germany if we could get our wives to go along with it. (Fat chance there.) He was with me when a group of us restored the grounds of a historic church built by Friedrich der Grosse in Berlin. He fell in love with Germany after one week. I took me more visits and a lot of interaction in the homes of my German friends to begin to appreciate all their country has to offer.

Don't get me wrong. The U.S. is a great place. But there are a number of aspects of German culture to which I am much more inclined. Both countries have their dark side. I mean, we can't all be perfect like the Brits, but right now, I'd choose living in Germany over the U.S. I see very dark days ahead for the U.S. and within my lifetime. When the general populace is giving the government a 20 - 30 percent trust rating; very troubling times are just around the corner.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
The U.S. is just the geographic location in which I was born. But I am German by blood and genetics. My parents teased me for not marrying a good German girl. (She's Scots-Irish-German). Itkovian and I would both move to Germany if we could get our wives to go along with it. (Fat chance there.) He was with me when a group of us restored the grounds of a historic church built by Friedrich der Grosse in Berlin. He fell in love with Germany after one week. I took me more visits and a lot of interaction in the homes of my German friends to begin to appreciate all their country has to offer.

Don't get me wrong. The U.S. is a great place. But there are a number of aspects of German culture to which I am much more inclined. Both countries have their dark side. I mean, we can't all be perfect like the Brits, but right now, I'd choose living in Germany over the U.S. I see very dark days ahead for the U.S. and within my lifetime. When the general populace is giving the government a 20 - 30 percent trust rating; very troubling times are just around the corner.
Your right offcourse the brits are all perfect, which is why Scotland is trying to escape. :laugh:

Members online

Latest posts