World Cup Russia 2018

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The German lineup for the next couple of international friendlies. One of the friendlies is against the U.S.

Goalkeepers: Roman Weidenfeller, Ron-Robert Zieler

Defenders: Jérôme Boateng, Erik Durm, Jonas Hector, Mats Hummels, Shkodran Mustafi, Sebastian Rudy, Antonio Rudiger

Midfielders/wings: Karim Bellarabi, Ilkay Gündogan, Patrick Herrmann, Sami Khedira, Christoph Kramer, Mesut Özil, Lukas Podolski, André Schürrle, Bastian Schweinsteiger

Forwards: Mario Götze (I guess he’s a forward??), Max Kruse

Some big names missing who either need rest or are recovering from injuries. It will be interesting to see how some of these younger guys do, particularly on the defensive side.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
The German lineup for the next couple of international friendlies. One of the friendlies is against the U.S.

Goalkeepers: Roman Weidenfeller, Ron-Robert Zieler

Defenders: Jérôme Boateng, Erik Durm, Jonas Hector, Mats Hummels, Shkodran Mustafi, Sebastian Rudy, Antonio Rudiger

Midfielders/wings: Karim Bellarabi, Ilkay Gündogan, Patrick Herrmann, Sami Khedira, Christoph Kramer, Mesut Özil, Lukas Podolski, André Schürrle, Bastian Schweinsteiger

Forwards: Mario Götze (I guess he’s a forward??), Max Kruse

Some big names missing who either need rest or are recovering from injuries. It will be interesting to see how some of these younger guys do, particularly on the defensive side.

And no excuses this time when the US crushes Germany again. NOOOOOO excuses. :D:p

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well Blatter is getting re-elected. Too many 3rd world countries won't vote against Blatter, because they won't bite the hand that feeds them.

Let's hope someone flips on Blatter and we can arrest the idiot just like the others.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Blatter is getting re-elected. Too many 3rd world countries won't vote against Blatter, because they won't bite the hand that feeds them.

Let's hope someone flips on Blatter and we can arrest the idiot just like the others.
I think its more likely that he dies because of his age before they will ever get him. Last chance is that the UEFA leaves the FIFA to increase the pressure on him but i have my doubts....

Edit: Blatter has won the election, disgusting

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Oh joy Blatter re-elected would be good if UEFA and all the European nations as a protest boycott the next two World Cups, yeah dream on its self interest ahead of everthing. It should happen if they had any balls they would all do it.

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I think its more likely that he dies because of his age before they will ever get him.

I always thought the best punishment for Honecker, Mielke etc was to stand them in a public square and sell the Ossis foul tomatoes to throw at them.

Edit: Blatter has won the election, disgusting

Well in the spirit of Saddam... careful... what follows might be worse. :D

Last edited:
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

HAHAHAHA...........British teams boycotting the World Cup in protest ??? :roflmao:. Might give Brazil or Germany a chance to win it :roflmao:.

I

Ha, finally we have a chance ! :D
Are they discussing it seriously ? :cautious: Havent heard of it so far....

Nobody is seriously going to boycott it Nessie. They mentioned it to a TV Pundit today covering our Cup Final. As he said, what superstar player is going to refuse to go to a World Cup ?? The sad thing is that Blatter knows it too !!

I

At this point, please allow me to drop my pants, and bend over.................you may now kiss it ! :p

I

Well I won't be American for much longer. I will be a German, so I will inherit 4 World Cups??? :roflmao:

Excuse me ??? :eek:. You`ll relinquish your nationality ? You would have inherited 5, but we won one :laugh:. Now I`ll just wait ;)

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Excuse me ??? :eek:. You`ll relinquish your nationality ? You would have inherited 5, but we won one :laugh:. Now I`ll just wait ;)

I doubt I will turn in my nationality card. I'll be an ex-pat and renew the visa every year.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt I will turn in my nationality card. I'll be an ex-pat and renew the visa every year.
Another foreigner in our beautiful country :rolleyes::D
And you have to live in Germany for 8 years or more before we even think about offering you the citizenship of the 4 times World Cup Winners :p:D

Members online

Latest posts