World Cup Russia 2018

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
To me and many of other watching friends he was one of the worst players and he was rated bad in German media.
Besides Gundogan and Draxler he got the lowest ratings. In our German system from 1(best) to 6 (worst) he got a 4.5 by KICKER for example. Thats bad and exactly how he played imho.
Gundogan got a 5, he was indeed the worst player on the field.
We both know that Muller can do better and I wonder where the "old" Muller is, the one that surprises with scoring goals out of situations where you never would have expected it.

I'm not sure how Kicker does their ratings, but if it is similar to ESPN or other sites that's just opinionated garbage, IMO.

I forget which site I saw the figures, but looking at the numbers Muller was one of the better players out there. He had more key passes than any player in the game.

Whoscored's detailed statistical rating has him third best on the team, behind Kroos and Reus, who get big bumps for scoring. He's also rated better than all but one Swede.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1...ernational-FIFA-World-Cup-2018-Germany-Sweden

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I think it will escalate if they make any more of it than needs be. Sorry, just my feeling on it.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like we‘ve booked early flights back
home :eek::D
Embarrassing how bad they are and the worst thing - no quarterfinals against England :mad:;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not sure who to cheer for now
Think I'm not going to cheer for anybody, just looking forward to watch some good football. There are many teams left that played a very attractive football so far, just think of Croatia or Belgium for example. So perhaps I'm a little bit in favour of these teams.

I

Think I'm not going to cheer for anybody, just looking forward to watch some good football. There are many teams left that played a very attractive football so far, just think of Croatia or Belgium for example. So perhaps I'm a little bit in favour of these teams.

I thought the Japanese performance today was disgusting.

I

Oh England... smh... don't try to be like Germany...

I understood how he wanted to play the rest of the squad players, but I don't like this tactical losing mentality in football........it stinks.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
i think the americans here that are undecided on who to support, just need to think about a former president

A.B.E

anyone but england
i think the americans here that are undecided on who to support, just need to think about a former president

A.B.E

anyone but england

But I gotta go with England. Their goalkeeper is our keeper for Everton! I think U.S. soccer fans would probably go with A.B.M. Mexico seems to be the closest thing to a national soccer rival the U.S. has. Except that the U.S. has struggled so much lately that nobody is really a "rival" anymore.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

A.B.E

anyone but england

I'm going for Belgium. I picked them to win before the tournament started. Staying with them.

Members online

Latest posts