World Cup Russia 2018

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
How Germany beat the USA in the 2002 World Cup. Clear as day handball. But who's angry?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ehh I dunno, looks like his arm was against his side and he even appeared to be doing everything he could to move it out of the way.

I'm unfamiliar with the history of this match, just saying what I see from the clip.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd expect nothing else. Shame your lads didn't make it..................yet again ;):D.
Strachan wasn't able to get the same performances out of them in a couple games, ultimately killing off our chances

i'm just surprised at the lack of "england are gonna win it" from the press this time round, maybe they've finally gotten some common sense

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Strachan wasn't able to get the same performances out of them in a couple games, ultimately killing off our chances

i'm just surprised at the lack of "england are gonna win it" from the press this time round, maybe they've finally gotten some common sense

You've hit the nail on the head. The press totally blow things out of proportion and think we stand ANY chance ever. At least you don't go on about it I couldn't give a crap about our National teams chances although as long as we beat the Germans.....lol

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
You've hit the nail on the head. The press totally blow things out of proportion and think we stand ANY chance ever. At least you don't go on about it I couldn't give a crap about our National teams chances although as long as we beat the Germans.....lol
And we all know this wont happen :p

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
''Respect to our Icelandic neighbours.'' :D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
USA/MEX/CAN win the bid for WC 2026

Spain sack their coach just a day before the WC for signing with Real Madrid. Apparently angry he did not tell them until 5 minutes before it was announced. Spain is also scolding RM for poor form in this issue.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
USA/MEX/CAN win the bid for WC 2026

Spain sack their coach just a day before the WC for signing with Real Madrid. Apparently angry he did not tell them until 5 minutes before it was announced. Spain is also scolding RM for poor form in this issue.
I hope this time they manage to sort out the air conditioning in the stadiums and game times, it crazy hot as i remember in 94. :/

Very reactionary stuff from the Spanish FA, so what he was no doubt leaving after the tourney anyway regardless of results.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Great start by the Russians. Wild night it was here in Saint Petersburg.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
The Mexicans were killing Germany's defence on counterattacks all game. Germany did nothing to fix it. Mexico should've had 2 or 3 goals plus they should've had the penalty chance that wasn't called.

Last edited:

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still reckon Engurland could easy get to the quarters, maybe a semi if they play weel. as long as they don't win, i'm not overly fussed how well/bad they do

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I still reckon Engurland could easy get to the quarters, maybe a semi if they play weel. as long as they don't win, i'm not overly fussed how well/bad they do
Im kind of the same this time, i like their coach seems like a decent bloke. They should easily get out of the group its not the toughest lets be honest.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Nessie and Croak, you can surrender now if you want to ? :D
No way, we're going to beat Sweden and Southkorea and make it to the next round.:p
But I dont see us going far this time, yesterdays deserved loss showed clearly that we're simply not good enough this time.
Litte worried that we might not finish on 1 in this group and might miss the opportunity to play England. :mad:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Mexicans were killing Germany's defence on counterattacks all game. Germany did nothing to fix it. Mexico should've had 2 or 3 goals plus they should've had the penalty chance that wasn't called.
I'm surprised, what penalty call should have been made ? :eek:
There wasnt a single situation on both sides where a penalty should have been called.
However, very good game by Mexico.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hahaha so much for this video ref malarkey, Kane thrown to the ground in the penalty area and they miss it. :roflmao:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You are watching the competitions winner.........in Tunisia :laugh:. I'm English and this commentator is peeing me off already.

Members online

Latest posts