World Cup Russia 2018

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

At least England are IN the World Cup. Not much chance of your Countries winning it :poop::D

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least England are IN the World Cup. Not much chance of your Countries winning it :poop::D
I'm trans-nationality, in that my nationality is a fluid aura that changes depending on who england may be playing at football or whomever may be favourites for the world cup. i am currently feeling a heavily yellow with blue highlights in my aura and have a craving for meatballs and salsa dancing(though maybe not at the same time)

I

I'm trans-nationality, in that my nationality is a fluid aura that changes depending on who england may be playing at football or whomever may be favourites for the world cup. i am currently feeling a heavily yellow with blue highlights in my aura and have a craving for meatballs and salsa dancing(though maybe not at the same time)

I would expect nothing else. I was Iranian and Peruvian many many years ago.....which was the last time you lot actually managed to get there ;)

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would expect nothing else. I was Iranian and Peruvian many many years ago.....which was the last time you lot actually managed to get there ;)
think you're getting your dates wrong Bill, understandable for a man of you years though.

last time we were in the world cup we played brazil, morocco and norway. we were unlucky to get beat by brazil, and should have beat Norway instead of a draw, but we were horrendous in getting beat by morocco

I

think you're getting your dates wrong Bill, understandable for a man of you years though.

last time we were in the world cup we played brazil, morocco and norway. we were unlucky to get beat by brazil, and should have beat Norway instead of a draw, but we were horrendous in getting beat by morocco

I am indeed old but I remember Joe Jordan crapping himself everytime Gallardo the Peruvian centre half went anywhere near him, and I can remember sitting in a room full of ENGLISHMEN cheering Scotland on (Disgustedly), and being only one of two people cheering for Iran.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
REALLY ??? Does Uncle Sam know this ?

Uncle Sam knows quite well I am Russian. I'm even engaged to a Russian as of a few weeks ago. Life's been good to me there. I'll be opening a craft beer bar there as soon as I find the correct space for one.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
We all know that englandshire are going to win, its written in the stars and the Viking sagas. :poop::roflmao:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Bill thinks the goal keeper deserves only *partial* credit, but we ALL know that England is only successful because of EVERTON'S Pickford. :whistling:

I

Bill thinks the goal keeper deserves only *partial* credit, but we ALL know that England is only successful because of EVERTON'S Pickford. :whistling:

Croak....I swear I'll hurt you. I'll start by pouring a whole bottle of Talisker down the sink, so help me Lord !!

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I think this guarantees England to make the finals. Croatia is beat up. *Trying to start a curse* ;)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I think this guarantees England to make the finals. Croatia is beat up. *Trying to start a curse* ;)
Yeah Croatia are utterly demoralized and beaten already, they need not even turn up as the utterly superior englandshire shall put them to the sword. ;):roflmao:

Joking aside, the hysteria after the Sweden game is why alot of us Scots don't like the england football team. You would almost think that they had won the world cup ummmmm when there is three other teams still there and two more games to go.............:whistling::rolleyes::D

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Overall the quarterfinal-games again proved that there is a lack of quality at this 2018 world cup. Or is it only me who thinks that way. Am I wrong?
To me it's rather surprising that teams like Sweden or Uruguay made it that far. And the same can be said about Russia although they were fighting and I kept my fingers crossed for them it's certainly not a team that is among the best 8 in world football. But impressive what can be reached when you play a World Cup at home.
However the schedule isnt really balanced - teams like Belgium or France had a tougher way to make it to the semifinals than England or Croatia.
And to make it worse - the best teams are playing now each other in the semifinals already.
I think whoever wins the semifinal, Belgium or France, will also win the final. On the other hand - if a team has made it to the final, everything is possible.
Looking forward to hopefully better and more exciting semifinals.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
This on the whole has been a strange World Cup, certain teams (no names mentioned) have had it easier than others in the group stages or the knockouts. The real established big hitters have either not qualified or seriously underperformed due to player retirement or lack of form. As nessie has said Belgium or France are the favourites i think that game should have been the final.

Members online

Latest posts