World Cup Russia 2018

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
U-20 World Cup going on right now.

Germany not faring well in their group so far with only 1 game left to play.

USA opened with a 3:3 tie in group play.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
U-20 World Cup going on right now.

Germany not faring well in their group so far with only 1 game left to play.

USA opened with a 3:3 tie in group play.

Saw that. They need a really good result and some help to make it through.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
USA 1 : 0 Senegal. Just need a draw in our last group stage game to make the final 16. Cmon boys.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Germany u20 only won by one, which I believe drops them out of the tournament on goal difference

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
USA U-20 wins the Group F... but damn Cameron Carter Vickers got red and will miss the next game. :mad::mad::mad:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Just realized Germany is still in it. Figured there would be more 3rd place teams in the groups with a better score.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Just realized Germany is still in it. Figured there would be more 3rd place teams in the groups with a better score.

Yeah I was surprised. Well, they get another shot to make up for their poor performance so far

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
No more hiding from it, Germany u20's booted from the tourney by Zambia.

Go USA!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Well I don't know what the USA calls that tactical game plan, but I call it utter garbage. Like watching a 6th division team play Bayern.

"Lets sit everyone deep back on our side, and when we get the ball, kick it as far forward as we possibly can. Who knows, maybe Mexico will let our one forward up there just have the ball and walk with it to the goal!"

No attempt at all to build up play. Just kick it forward, kick it forward, kick it forward...

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well I don't know what the USA calls that tactical game plan, but I call it utter garbage. Like watching a 6th division team play Bayern.

"Lets sit everyone deep back on our side, and when we get the ball, kick it as far forward as we possibly can. Who knows, maybe Mexico will let our one forward up there just have the ball and walk with it to the goal!"

No attempt at all to build up play. Just kick it forward, kick it forward, kick it forward...

We have a ****** coach who calls the tactics.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
We have a ****** coach who calls the tactics.

Yeah not an Arena fan. Didn't like the hire, haven't been thrilled in the games since either. USA could have won that game with a halfway decent strategy. The lineup for the night was strange too.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yeah not an Arena fan. Didn't like the hire, haven't been thrilled in the games since either. USA could have won that game with a halfway decent strategy. The lineup for the night was strange too.

Don't you know? They didn't like Jurgen's "European Style of Play". :poop:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The announcer in the Mexico v New Zealand game made reference to the Franz Beckenbauer dislocated shoulder game back in the 70's. I googled it to find out what he was praising. Wow! True heroics.

Members online

Latest posts