World Cup Russia 2018

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
It makes me sad to see Gotze play so well for Germany and know he is getting misused at Bayern :(

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It makes me sad to see Gotze play so well for Germany and know he is getting misused at Bayern :(

Apparently Mehmet Scholl claimed that Goetze doesn't train hard enough. He said Goetze used to be very fast but right now he is a shadow of himself.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Apparently Mehmet Scholl claimed that Goetze doesn't train hard enough. He said Goetze used to be very fast but right now he is a shadow of himself.

I really don't put any faith in what the pundits say. They act like the fact that they played for bayern gives them instant credibility, but I don't see it that way. They're just part of the media spin machine.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
And Lowe appears to believe the opposite, so who should you believe, the guy on TV or his international coach?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I really don't put any faith in what the pundits say. They act like the fact that they played for bayern gives them instant credibility, but I don't see it that way. They're just part of the media spin machine.

Mehmet was a team mate.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Mehmet was a team mate.

What are you talking about? Mehmet left Bayern (as a player) in 2007. Gotze didn't get there until 2013. Mehmet wasn't even around as a coach of Bayern II, as he left that about a month before Gotze transferred.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Bobby Wood scores for the USA in their WC qualifier tonight. Keep it going man. Kicking ***.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
^^^ And Pulisic with 2 goals. I know the competition wasn't great, but they were in our group.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Announcer: "Müller just ghosts around the field showing up wherever he wants to." Brit announcers always add more colorful language than the statistic based U.S. guys.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Announcer: "Müller just ghosts around the field showing up wherever he wants to." Brit announcers always add more colorful language than the statistic based U.S. guys.

This video is so true regarding that.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Christian Pulisic shined for the U.S. in the qualifier last evening. I got to watch the first half. He was one of the best players on the field.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Christian Pulisic shined for the U.S. in the qualifier last evening. I got to watch the first half. He was one of the best players on the field.

I enjoyed the game from behind on of the goals in the AO section. Pulisic is amazing.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Wow! I'm jealous. :mad:

Took my father to the game as well. It was his first USA game. Unfortunately he took a fell at the stadium after the game and I had to fireman carry him back to the truck. Ugh. :(

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Sorry to read this, hope your dad is fine?

Sore... but ok. That was definitely his last live sporting event. But he got to see the USA win 4:0. Remember him taking me to many foot/base/basketball.... soccer games when I was a kid. Now, the last time had come.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts