World Cup Russia 2018

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I'm going to Washington DC this weekend in spite of the threats that have been made. ISIS is a terror organization; you can't just cancel every match because there is a threat of some kind.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to Washington DC this weekend in spite of the threats that have been made. ISIS is a terror organization; you can't just cancel every match because there is a threat of some kind.
Fully agree, but it definitely will change things around a football game, like security checks. They are also discussing to only sell personalized tickets and of course discussion is going on who has to pay for the enhanced security checks in stadiums. However, it wont change my life but it's a shame that a small number of idiots make things that are used to be fun more complicated.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini given 8 years bans from FIFA. Would've preferred a lifetime ban but 8 years for both will end their football careers. But I still hope they both see jail soon.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Consider me embarrassed. This is the most upset I've been with US Soccer in a long time. I've not liked a couple of jerseys they've done but changing a crest after 20 years and coming up with this 1st grader design is embarrassing.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And not only that, it's a ripoff. The fans are already in uproar. I hope they have to change it. Looks exactly like this.

http://www.hendricksbaseball.org/

I don't even care if US Soccer had the right to copy it (which we don't know yet), but it's not original and does not need to be a part of our culture.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Consider me embarrassed. This is the most upset I've been with US Soccer in a long time. I've not liked a couple of jerseys they've done but changing a crest after 20 years and coming up with this 1st grader design is embarrassing.

And not only that, it's a ripoff. The fans are already in uproar. I hope they have to change it. Looks exactly like this.

http://www.hendricksbaseball.org/

I don't even care if US Soccer had the right to copy it (which we don't know yet), but it's not original and does not need to be a part of our culture.

Really thats the new logo? not the best at all...........very boring and standard. Would have been cool if they used that coiled snake thingy somewhere whatever its called, but the bland PC brigade would not have it i guess. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well it sure makes not buying new merchandise an easy choice.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
A question for you folks living in Europe. I like the loud singing. Just curious, do those folks who are singing so loudly and continuously get to actually see the match.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Bloody Brits! How dare they? I think they need to face a Philadelphia Revolution to put them back in their place. ;)

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Bloody Brits! How dare they? I think they need to face a Philadelphia Revolution to put them back in their place. ;)
Don't worry too much about it Croak, its only a friendly the team Germany were playing tend to produce freakish results when the pressure is off. It will be different in the summer.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Don't worry too much about it Croak, its only a friendly the team Germany were playing tend to produce freakish results when the pressure is off. It will be different in the summer.

Not terribly worried, but I do think they miss Boateng a lot

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Well Germany certainly looked fine today. Still a friendly though.

ter Stegen though with the absolutely horrid attempt at being Neuer :sick:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Germany certainly looked fine today. Still a friendly though.

ter Stegen though with the absolutely horrid attempt at being Neuer :sick:
ter Stegen isn't bad but I think he simply lacks match practice.
He certainly should think about leaving Barca. At the moment I'd say Leno is our No2, he is playing a great season so far.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
ter Stegen isn't bad but I think he simply lacks match practice.
He certainly should think about leaving Barca. At the moment I'd say Leno is our No2, he is playing a great season so far.

He isn't a bad standard goalkeeper, but he needs to stop thinking he is Neuer. It is when he tries to emulate Neuer that he makes stupid mistakes.

I can't really agree with the match practice part, he gets plenty of game time in the Copa del rey and the Champions league.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts