With Collin's Out, Who Are The Other Safeties Contending For A Probowl Accolade?

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trivial... I know. But Burnett has been playing VERY well. I was curious as to who you guys think will contend to make the probowl in the NFC besides Burnett (if Burnett is indeed competing well enough to be considered)

Thoughts?

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well hopefully if he does make it he will have to decline..... if you catch my drift :)

Reaction score
Well hopefully if he does make it he will have to decline..... if you catch my drift :)
No I don't! He could accept and then be forced to go to the Super Bowl! After a few years of winning the title, all of our players will want to rather play in the Pro Bowl instead of the Super Bowl.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Playing very well? Saw him get burned major in the preseason. Yeah, he was good catching overthrown balls to Bears receivers. Don't get me wrong, I like him, he has good potential.

But pro bowl talk?

Don't think so.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Playing very well? Saw him get burned major in the preseason. Yeah, he was good catching overthrown balls to Bears receivers. Don't get me wrong, I like him, he has good potential.

But pro bowl talk?

Don't think so.
Pay attention to his game next time. He is playing lights out.

Preseason doesn't mean a thing.

There's a reason he won game balls week 1 and week 3.