Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Bus Cook

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
No, you just happen to make yourself look like a **** monkey when you spout off about certain subjects, TT being one of them. You end up putting your foot in your mouth so often I bet your breath smells like toe jam. You just need to chill with the dumb threads and crazy posts.

ANOTHER THING: STOP following people from thread to thread quoting their posts, you are baiting for a response and that is annoying as all hell. You are like the buzzing around your ear mosquito of the forum. Stop already.

*end feeding time*
You mean like this morning? I woke up and posted in 4 threads. You responded to three of my posts, with you smarmy responses. Would that be annoying as all hell? Is it like you are a mosquito buzzing around my ear? Should you stop already?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
You go from person to person, EACH DAY and go around buzzing. Re name yourself to BUZZ cook please. Each day it is someone new. I have had multiple private message conversations with different members and you are well known as the puppy dog of the forum, constantly lost and when you find someone. you follow them around. Do us a favor and run off and get lost again.

OP
OP
Bus Cook

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
You go from person to person, EACH DAY and go around buzzing. Re name yourself to BUZZ cook please. Each day it is someone new. I have had multiple private message conversations with different members and you are well known as the puppy dog of the forum, constantly lost and when you find someone. you follow them around. Do us a favor and run off and get lost again.
So just to be clear. You following me around this morning is not you being a puppy dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.