• Abbrederis

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Pinkard

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

ShockwaveRider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the primary reasons Jones is such a good fit is his knowledge of the offense. He's very likely to be where Rodgers expects him to be, he and Rodgers had/probably have much better chemistry than Favre and Rison. So I'm not sure what point you are attempting to make.

BTW, do you think Adams had a "real impact" as the #3 WR last season?

I agree that Rodgers and Jones are likely to have good chemistry. That is EXACTLY the point I'm trying to make.

Adams? "Real impact" last season? Not really. But then you qualify your comment with "as the #3 WR last season". Adams had a good solid rookie season. I like him, a lot.

I look at Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Eddie Lacey and Randall Cobb as "impact players" on the offense. I think Jermichael Finley could have been an impact player and I think the Packers NEED an impact player at TE.

Obviously, I'd like the Packers to be LOADED with impact players so they could steam-roller through the NFL.

Is that too much to ask? ;)

D

Deleted member 6794

I agree that Rodgers and Jones are likely to have good chemistry. That is EXACTLY the point I'm trying to make.

Adams? "Real impact" last season? Not really. But then you qualify your comment with "as the #3 WR last season". Adams had a good solid rookie season. I like him, a lot.

I look at Aaron Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Eddie Lacey and Randall Cobb as "impact players" on the offense. I think Jermichael Finley could have been an impact player and I think the Packers NEED an impact player at TE.

Obviously, I'd like the Packers to be LOADED with impact players so they could steam-roller through the NFL.

Is that too much to ask? ;)

While Adams didn't have a huge impact during several games he was an important piece of the puzzle in wins over New England, Dallas and Miami.

I expect Jones to have more receptions in 2015 than Adams did last season. He's for sure not an elite receiver but one Rodgers will be able to rely on.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
It’s not a big deal but I’m still not sure what you’re saying. You posted you don’t think Jones will make a real impact and you didn’t think Adams made an impact last season either. Adams was, and Jones is likely to be the third option of the WRs. Without a real impact at #3 WR the Packers led the league in scoring, so I’m not sure what you’re saying unless it’s the completely unrealistic notion of the Packers having pro bowlers at every spot. To add to the confusion you posted:
For god’s sake give him somebody reliable to throw the ball to.
As if there’s no reliable receiver to throw the ball to. Again, not a big deal. Just confusing.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ask your wife or girlfriend. :D

My ex girlfriend used to say it didn't matter but now that I think of it she is my ex girlfriend and she is currently dating a guy everyone calls "Horse" I used to think it was because of his laugh but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks a lot Raptor. Now I really hope we pound the vikings .

H

HardRightEdge

My ex girlfriend used to say it didn't matter but now that I think of it she is my ex girlfriend and she is currently dating a guy everyone calls "Horse" I used to think it was because of his laugh but now I'm not so sure.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

No problem, glad I could brighten your day! :tup:

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the primary reasons Jones is such a good fit is his knowledge of the offense. He's very likely to be where Rodgers expects him to be, he and Rodgers had/probably have much better chemistry than Favre and Rison. So I'm not sure what point you are attempting to make.

BTW, do you think Adams had a "real impact" as the #3 WR last season?

He's also an underrated deep threat who runs a crisp route, and knows how to get lost behind a defense. With QB who can throw guys open he is a dangerous weapon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts