Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C) Aaron Jones will say adios

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this guy deserves his own thread based on what he’s done and what he may (or may not) mean to this team next year. Will Green Bay go through the cap gymnastics required to keep him? Will Aaron Jones participate in those gymnastics? Or will they both decide to move on? Maybe we can hear the cap implications of each scenario. I believe Bahk deserves a similar exploration.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, we will work it out with Jones. Being 30 and with his injury history, it's best for both of us to work it out. Plus there's some good RBs in this draft too, so FA might not be that attractive for him. Probably a bit of a cut/more guaranteed at start, similar to his previous restructuring to be repeated.

Bakh should be let go. I don't think he'll recover to play a full season and he's too expensive to stay as IR.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jones comes into next season healthy and it's determined he hasn't lost a step, and you're getting the Aaron Jones of the last five games, then you have to work it out and bring him back. It's been made Crystal clear how important he is to this offense .

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, we will work it out with Jones. Being 30 and with his injury history, it's best for both of us to work it out. Plus there's some good RBs in this draft too, so FA might not be that attractive for him. Probably a bit of a cut/more guaranteed at start, similar to his previous restructuring to be repeated.

Bakh should be let go. I don't think he'll recover to play a full season and he's too expensive to stay as IR.
I have no idea what will happen with him. I do believe if he went back on the field he would be coming off of the field just as quickly.

Reaction score
#33 would make the All-Time Top 20 list (total picture) on what it means to be a Packer across a 100 year history. #33 is on that level of player. Ted probably hasn't gotten enough credit on that selection.

Last edited:

Latest posts