Who you want for the NFCCG

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thread already

Pay attention please
Oops, my bad.
Anyway, my answer is I really don't care. Each team has its own unique threat. If I had to choose, probably the Saints, because I think they're vulnerable to playing in the cold.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again..

Rams were with out Donald for most part...he was there for about 54 percent..

And when there he was prob at 50 percent.

Sorry that I feel this rams Def wasnt the true number 1 that they were labled

I suspect the Rams depend upon Donald's considerable skills and this is why that defense is so good. Without him that defense is average.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we do know one thing. If we play the Bucs, they can get burned by trick plays like the one Sean Payton just pulled there.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Drew Brees just doesn't look good at all. In perfect conditions. At home.

I'll gladly take him in freezing Lambeau temps.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Bucs have had 6 drives today starting on their own side of the field and have scored 6 points on those drives.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Neither offense looks impressive at all. This game is a competition for the right to come to Green Bay and lose by two scores.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Neither looks to have any zip on the ball and they are playing in perfect conditions.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see the Bucs so Rodgers can even out his record against Brady, then win the SB, then win next season's SB, and he'll be back in the GOAT conversation.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Neither offense looks impressive at all. This game is a competition for the right to come to Green Bay and lose by two scores.
Defense have anything to do with it?

Was out for a while sitting down now

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think the bucs are going to leave 2 ints and a fumble on the ground for the offense like the Rams did?

we have some stuff to clean up before next weekend too

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Think the bucs are going to leave 2 ints and a fumble on the ground for the offense like the Rams did?

Thought rams Def was number 1? So why wouldnt Bucs leave that there

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yup. We also cannot afford any missed big play opportunities.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Inside out boyz...inside out...tampa is vulnerable inside. You cannot throw wr screens against this team that is their strength..but...z routes and movement of 17 around and itll create mismatches. I think Mr. Rodgers wants to get after Suh...On D absolutely NO ZONE...brady will carve any team that plays zone...pettine better be ready.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

Both would-be picks yesterday were endzone shots at the end of the first half, right? Had either been caught, they're a 3 point swing?

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bold prediction: Brady throws for a least 2 pick worth next Sunday. Will we capitalize is another story.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both would-be picks yesterday were endzone shots at the end of the first half, right? Had either been caught, they're a 3 point swing?

And three points that honestly were a gift anyway. I know we have come to expect it from Rodgers but how many teams even score a FG in that situation?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Like I mentioned in the shoutbox, right wrong or indifferent, Rodgers was clearly perfectly okay with sacrificing 3 points for the potential of 7.