Who will shine against detroit?

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing new with Hyde. He's not particularly quick to break with the receiver and he has no make-up speed to compensate. He's often trailing the receiver by a step or two in man coverage and late to help out when he's a safety.
Wow not a fan Huh... Imo Hyde is very under rated. Any plays in particular he messed up yesterday?

D

Deleted member 6794

Well Hawkins is UDFA Rookie so that's kinda expected. How did Hawkins play other than that? Also how dis Gunter play?

Hawkins only played seven snaps and other than that didn't have a bad play I can remember. Gunter was most likely the best cornerback on the field for the Packers although he dropped an interception.

Sky King

Reaction score
Wow not a fan Huh... Imo Hyde is very under rated. Any plays in particular he messed up yesterday?
Yeah, all the plays where he trailed the receiver by a step or two or arrived late. Never said I wasn't a fan. But I'm not convinced he's more than an emergency starter, someone every team needs. He tackles well and that's a plus. But he's slow afoot and that doesn't improve with aging.

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing new with Hyde. He's not particularly quick to break with the receiver and he has no make-up speed to compensate. He's often trailing the receiver by a step or two in man coverage and late to help out when he's a safety.
Exactly............