Who will shine against detroit?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say the sub receivers will pull through for us with at least one of them having a very good game.

Reaction score
I think we will see a breakout game from Nelson within the next couple of weeks. Im going early with Jordy or Cook rising to the occasion

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we will see a breakout game from Nelson within the next couple of weeks. Im going early with Jordy or Cook rising to the occasion

I'm leaning in your direction, but IMO Jordy may still be a couple of weeks away. Like to see some of the young guys, especially Abby, get a shot.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers bounces back with 3TDs and Lacy has a monster day, I predict 115yds plus 2TDs. Adams goes big with a 100yd game. On defense I see Hyde and Ryan having big day and also Fackrell to log his 1st sack.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is more of a hope. I hope whoever it is taking over for Burnett has a great game. I have always thought Burnett is a big liability in the passing game. He makes some plays but gives up more.

D

Deleted member 6794

Here is more of a hope. I hope whoever it is taking over for Burnett has a great game. I have always thought Burnett is a big liability in the passing game. He makes some plays but gives up more.

Burnett is for sure better defending the run but I don't consider him to be a liability in coverage. Most likely Hyde will replace him at safety today.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Liking the reports coming out of Green Bay this morning, talking about establishing the run, getting more guys involved in the offense, exploring different packages, etc.

Hoping for a big game for Lacy. That will open up so much space for the offense to operate.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is hard to pick winners because we only played one half of football. That's on the coaching staff. Lacy ran hard though.But really, he always does.

D

Deleted member 6794

Didnt get to watch the game but noticed he led team in tackles! Did he blow coverages or something?

Didn't get to watch game. Was wondering who was covering Marvin Jones? Was Rollins and Randall both responsible for big plays?

The entire secondary blew coverages consistently. It was mostly Randall covering Jones although on the 73-yard touchdown pass to him Hawkins messed up.

Sky King

Reaction score
Didnt get to watch the game but noticed he led team in tackles! Did he blow coverages or something?
Nothing new with Hyde. He's not particularly quick to break with the receiver and he has no make-up speed to compensate. He's often trailing the receiver by a step or two in man coverage and late to help out when he's a safety.

Latest posts