Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

• No One, He'll Retire

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Las Vegas Raiders

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Another NFL Team

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I thought the long completion to Jones before halftime was a pretty bad throw. Jones was 10 yards behind the safety. If he hits Jones in stride he scores untouched. He lost all momentum and acceleration having to stop and come back for the ball and we ended up not scoring at all.

I don't care if that throw was "in stride" or not. He got it to him and that's all that matters... still not an easy throw given the circumstances.

The NEXT PLAY... taking the sack/FF with 26 seconds left and NO timeouts was a WAY WORSE play

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I thought the long completion to Jones before halftime was a pretty bad throw. Jones was 10 yards behind the safety. If he hits Jones in stride he scores untouched. He lost all momentum and acceleration having to stop and come back for the ball and we ended up not scoring at all.

That's a bit of a stretch I think. Jones turned around for seemingly no reason and still should have scored with how much space he had if he simply stuck to the sideline instead of faking a cut inside. Insult to injury Jones gets tackled in bounds on that play.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
20 some seconds left and no timeouts and we're in position for points from a pass he's rolling out and avoiding pressure? I'll take it every time.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look, Rodgers can't carry a team like Brady. That's obvious to me. But he is a Super Bowl-caliber QB. Who can we get to fill his shoes? Love? Maybe Love will have the clutch/big game gene that Rodgers seems to lack, but that's an awfully dangerous bet to make. The reality is we have a hall of fame QB, flawed as he is, and we are very unlikely to pick up another. Let's not overreact.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AR was off tonight but he wasn't helped by bad coaching. The tackles were getting their a** kicked and weren't helped enough by TE's and chip blocks. Same situation as last year.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah some of the comments in here make me worried about the general IQ of people out in this world. It's shocking how delusional some of you think and post. My Lord

Show me what Rodgers messed up? The throws, the plays? In a defensive battle in terrible conditions he made the plays and throws to win the game. The fact we still had a chance to win with 2 monstrous gaffs point to that. Be smarter here people

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah some of the comments in here make me worried about the general IQ of people out in this world. It's shocking how delusional some of you think and post. My Lord

Show me what Rodgers messed up? The throws, the plays? In a defensive battle in terrible conditions he made the plays and throws to win the game. The fact we still had a chance to win with 2 monstrous gaffs point to that. Be smarter here people

I think people are looking at it objectively and holistically.

How many 3 and outs did we have on O?

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny, you bring up ALL first down plays as him "missing" LOL those were the plays that cost us honey LOL About the only one in there that maybe off was that early one to Adams. The lazard one was not bad at all, it should have been down with a defender closing fast over his outside shoulder. That's a throw to the sticks to move the chains. and on the run under pressure for a 75 yard pass play to Jones? ***** please.
Show me where Deguara missed wide open catches every game, then. Rodgers played like crap tonight, period. He didn’t single handedly cost us the game, but he sure as hell didn’t play like an MVP either. You can put him on a pedestal if you want. We’ll just agree to disagree.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look, Rodgers can't carry a team like Brady. That's obvious to me. But he is a Super Bowl-caliber QB. Who can we get to fill his shoes? Love? Maybe Love will have the clutch/big game gene that Rodgers seems to lack, but that's an awfully dangerous bet to make. The reality is we have a hall of fame QB, flawed as he is, and we are very unlikely to pick up another. Let's not overreact.
I don't think its overreacting when you go 11 years without winning when you are suppossed to have a HOF qb. Call it what it is: Chocking!
Time for Love. Packers are not going to win with AR. How many more chokes will it take to see that?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Show me where Deguara missed wide open catches every game, then. Rodgers played like crap tonight, period. He didn’t single handedly cost us the game, but he sure as hell didn’t play like an MVP either. You can put him on a pedestal if you want. We’ll just agree to disagree.
WEll there was one tonight, at the 50, for what would have been a first down.

and I'll just wait for the end of season drop lists, because I can pretty much see at least 4 in the past 5 weeks from him to give you the rest.

i'm not putting Rodgers on a pedestal for tonight. I think most of you citing him as the reason we lost because "he should just make more plays" missed most of the important stuff that was happening on the field.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think people are looking at it objectively and holistically.

How many 3 and outs did we have on O?
Terrific D on the other side contrasted by terrible conditions... Did the offense do enough to win the game? Did the defense do enough to win the game?

A simple yes or no will do

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'm over Rodgers. I just wish we could trade him and get something back but I think he retires before that happens. End of an era

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have to disagree. No matter how much I'm pissed off now, he has been good to us. I really doubt we'd have done better without him.

With the Packers, he's probably, simply been the BEST regular season QB of his generation.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I have plenty of people who will back me up. Even 1 tonight texted me saying how it really would have been a good idea to trade Rodgers in 2011
Bruh. Just deactivate. Your posts have been a joke for years. You're doing yourself no favors tonight.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I don't think its overreacting when you go 11 years without winning when you are suppossed to have a HOF qb. Call it what it is: Chocking!
Time for Love. Packers are not going to win with AR. How many more chokes will it take to see that?
"time for Love". As if his *** is gonna take you to the promised land.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man you clowns are completely running out of ammo bringing **** up like that lmao.

Get some sleep. Be better tomorrow.

Is AR getting back with you? Is that why all the Shailene Woodley rumors have been going around...?

Otherwise I don't really get all the hardcore AR nut hugging. I am a fan of Aaron's though, but not in the hardcore, seemingly obsessive, way you are though....

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Is AR getting back with you? Is that why all the Shailene Woodley rumors have been going around...?

Otherwise I don't really get all the hardcore AR nut hugging. I am a fan of Aaron's though, but not in the hardcore, seemingly obsessive, way you are though....
Clowns will clown. Keep shoveling.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
explain how incompetent AR12 lead this team. Hippie ripper. Philosophical mantra. Take your reg season arm talent and shove it. he needed to show Favre gunslinger I love the game tonight, and he showed laser vision for 17. he is a hack. he needs a brady entourage to help him. this player is a weird flake. move ON.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron has given us everything he could. I respect him for that. But this was total confirmation that he cannot lead a team (carry a team) like Tom Brady.
He’s got contract left so trade him now or never see 1 draft selection. If we don’t rebuild now we’re going to be in Cap hell.

We can pick from any QB we want by combining selections if needed. It does not have to be Love, let Love battle for a starting spot with a top selection.

It’s time for Aaron to move to Hawaii or Denver or wherever. It will be a step backwards for a couple seasons.
I appreciate Rodgers for what he’s given us. He’s going to start diminishing like every QB does and 40+ mil isn’t going to work. If Davante is married to #12 then let him cap sink someone like Mack did

Give me
2-1st day
2-2nds
and eat some salary
You’ll be lucky to get half that

Members online

Latest posts