Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

• No One, He'll Retire

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Las Vegas Raiders

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Another NFL Team

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

ctfxcwatcher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron out here having imaginary beef with Joe Biden before the game should've been more focused. 81 million votes vs Aaron's 81 million chances to get back to the superbowl since 2010...

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it's becoming obvious the people who comment on this site are either football illiterate or trolling.

Defensive slugfests in bad weather happen. The offense and defense did enough to win the game. If not the for astronomically poor performance of the special teams they win the game.

End of story

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it's becoming obvious the people who comment on this site are either football illiterate or trolling.

Defensive slugfests in bad weather happen. The offense and defense did enough to win the game. If not the for astronomically poor performance of the special teams they win the game.

End of story
AR 12 didnt lead he sucked.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score

End of story
.... ok

Reaction score
So when it’s like 3rd and 12 and Gronk runs wide open and makes a catch it proves Brady is just clutch man.

But when Rodgers hits a wide open Deguara who has his every single game drop at mid field for a sure first down and field flipping play, it’s because Rodgers is a choker?

You guys are ****ing jokers
You’re making excuses for a QB who couldn’t score enough points to win a 13 point game.
There’s plenty to find fault with in this game. However Aaron had 10 drives and came away with 10 points in 4 quarters. Even if we gift him the Blocked FG it’s 13 points. I know it’s the wind, it’s Deguara, it’s Its it’s someone making excuses again. This seems to be a pattern for us imo.
I guess we all will just have to make excuses for him another year.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You’re making excuses for a QB who couldn’t score enough points to win a 13 point game.
There’s plenty to find fault with in this game. However Aaron had 10 drives and came away with 10 points in 4 quarters. Even if we gift him the Blocked FG it’s 13 points. I know it’s the wind, it’s Deguara, it’s Its it’s someone making excuses again. This seems to be a pattern for us imo.
I guess we all will just have to make excuses for him another year.
Actually no we don’t. Trade him for whatever we can get (which will be nowhere near the absurd draft pick haul that’s been bandied about), I would say a 1st,3rd and some ash and trash pick/players

Reaction score
Actually no we don’t. Trade him for whatever we can get (which will be nowhere near the absurd draft pick haul that’s been bandied about), I would say a 1st,3rd and some ash and trash pick/players
I know I was being sarcastic saying put up with this forever.

I’d be thinking
2022 top 10 selection (Denver)
2022 2nd rounder
2023 1st rounder
That would open discussions..

Denver would give us the firepower to combine selections and move into the top #3-5 overall this March if desired. We could also start Love for a season and hit the Defense hard. If he’s not looking good by end of next year? package two days 1 selections in 2023 to get our guy. That’s 5 seasons of Rookie contracts + a 5th year option.
I like the idea of getting one of the top couple QB’s fresh out of college this March or next if desired.

A QB on a rookie contract fixes our cap dilemma. It also allows us to sign several high end FA options verses cutting a grouping of top end talent. It also fixes a forced future similar decision inside likely 3 seasons. If not, we’re Cap strapped for at least 4-5 seasons. It’ll be nearing 2030 when we come up for air

Last edited:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I was being sarcastic saying put up with this forever.

I’d be thinking
2022 top 10 selection (Denver)
2022 2nd rounder
2023 1st rounder
That would open discussions..

Denver would give us the firepower to combine selections and move into the top #3-5 overall this March if desired. Without really using anything much more than our 2022 late Day 1 packaged
no giving any more chances to a wild flake that cannot perform in crunch time...he will go elsewhere and youll hear and see the same cancel culture garbage. time to hang it up ar12.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's worth giving a shot for a season playing with 1st stringers and a healthy line
Worst case scenario, we go 4-13 and get a top 3 draft pick and another QB. Best case, Love proves a lot of people wrong much like Rodgers did. People forget that in his second year he was already being called a bust too.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was indeed the last dance and its over. There's a significant rebuild coming up. Maybe it wouldn't be this way if they had gone all the way but after yet another choke job even before the NFCCG, I don't think any side has the stomach to even think of trying to run it back again.

Rodgers has played his last game as a Packer. Davante Adams. Many others. We witnessed the end of an era in the most embarrassing way possible.
I, for one, am sick and tired of the Rodgers/Adams tunnel-vision era.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If MLF is as great of a coach as most people on this forum seem to think, then he'll be able to squeeze more wins out of Love than people think. Love almost beat KC this season too. You only need about 9 wins in 17 games to make the playoffs.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny, you bring up ALL first down plays as him "missing" LOL those were the plays that cost us honey LOL About the only one in there that maybe off was that early one to Adams. The lazard one was not bad at all, it should have been down with a defender closing fast over his outside shoulder. That's a throw to the sticks to move the chains. and on the run under pressure for a 75 yard pass play to Jones? ***** please.
Not sure why you're all bent out of shape. If you're happy with how Rodgers has performed in the playoffs, good for you. But you could kindly climb down out of the a-s-ses of those of us who are ready for a change.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WEll there was one tonight, at the 50, for what would have been a first down.
Deguara was wide open for a possible first down and Rodgers threw a bad pass to a well-covered Cobb instead. I don't care if Deguara has a few drops. You still throw to the open man. If Deguara drops it, it's on him. In this case, Rodgers made a bad decision in trying to force it to Cobb, so its on HIM.

Reaction score
If MLF is as great of a coach as most people on this forum seem to think, then he'll be able to squeeze more wins out of Love than people think. Love almost beat KC this season too. You only need about 9 wins in 17 games to make the playoffs.
Loves had 64 snaps in his career and he’s already been written off by some self professed football experts.

We stand to lose about $200,000,000 plus multiple early draft selections Over the term of a QB rookie contract. We could pick nearly ANY rookie QB we want over the next 2 seasons if that’s a hang up.

Or we can wait 3 more seasons for Rodgers to show decline or injury. Then have ZERO extra draft capital. In the meantime. Start slashing your roster. Love barely even makes the argument compared to lost resources.

Last edited:

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think its overreacting when you go 11 years without winning when you are suppossed to have a HOF qb. Call it what it is: Chocking!
Time for Love. Packers are not going to win with AR. How many more chokes will it take to see that?
We aren't gonna win with Love. When we trade AR I hope you all are ready for the return to the 70s and 80s.