Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

• No One, He'll Retire

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Las Vegas Raiders

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Another NFL Team

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That “inside intel” is the stupid Broncos reporter. Dude has been throwing so many Rodgers darts at the wall that he cannot be wrong when we learn. Most everyone knew it would be last Tuesday or this Tuesday when Rodgers would announce his decision given the Franchise tag deadline.

Reaction score
Rodgers already said he's not going to partake in OTA's going forward and at this point, I don't care. Once you're at that point your reps in season get limited to a degree anyway, why do more in April? so he can learn the offense?
I care. That’s exactly the kind of stuff that I’m talking about when I say he’s one of the most irritating guys we’ve had in a GB uniform. I’m not sure he can recover from that anymore.

If that is verifiable and true? Aaron Rodgers just notched one more feather in his pitiful cap. I’m starting to see why fans are leaning away from this selfish guy.

A real turn off and he makes it hard to root for him. I could care less if he’s 6 MVPs. He can’t seem to get it done.

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I care. That’s exactly the kind of stuff that I’m talking about when I say he’s one of the most irritating guys we’ve had in

If that is verifiable and true? Aaron Rodgers just notched one more feather in his pitiful cap. I’m starting to see why fans are leaning away from this selfish guy. Here’s a guy that can’t get it done anymore and he has zero humility. A real turn off and he makes it hard to root for him.
You might be surprised at the number of players who do not participate in the voluntary OTAs

Reaction score
You might be surprised at the number of players who do not participate in the voluntary OTAs
True.
You might be surprised of the quality players that do willingly participate.

Let’s start with Patrick Mahomes

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True.

Rodgers did too for many years. That is a silly comparison considering Mahomes has only accrued 5 seasons. Get back to us when he gets to 17 lol. That being said… yeah he irritates me too.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really care if he doesn't go to OTAs. It's just one less chance he takes a misstep and injures an ankle or something. They didn't look ready for the Saints last year, but they still won the #1 seed (for all the good that did). You can't do better than that.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True.

To be sure, most players do participate but I don't necessarily hold it against those who don't. Especially those with 17 years in the league coming off 2 MVPs. Yes, I do wish all players would participate and for the most I think they should but it is voluntary.

D

Deleted member 6794

I care. That’s exactly the kind of stuff that I’m talking about when I say he’s one of the most irritating guys we’ve had in a GB uniform. I’m not sure he can recover from that anymore.

If that is verifiable and true? Aaron Rodgers just notched one more feather in his pitiful cap. I’m starting to see why fans are leaning away from this selfish guy.

A real turn off and he makes it hard to root for him. I could care less if he’s 6 MVPs. He can’t seem to get it done.

I agree with several other posters that Rodgers not wanting to participate in OTAs is a non-issue. On top of it, it even saves the Packers $500K of precious cap space :D

Reaction score
I agree with several other posters that Rodgers not wanting to participate in OTAs is a non-issue. On top of it, it even saves the Packers $500K of precious cap space :D
Well thanks that makes me feel so much better.
I’ve got a way Rodgers never has to be troubled with OTA’s while simultaneously we save another $200Mil if Capital is a concern ;)

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Washington General Manager Martin Mayhew said this week that the team has spoken to every team that might have a quarterback available for trade in its attempt to secure a franchise signal caller.

So it comes as no surprise that the Seahawks received an inquiry from the Commanders about Russell Wilson.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports Washington made a “strong offer” to the Seahawks for Wilson. How strong? Rapoport said Washington offered multiple first-round picks.

i don't care how much you dislike aaron rodgers, he has to be worth at least as much as russell wilson in a trade.

Last edited:

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Veterans that far into their careers don’t do OTAs. What purpose does it serve? It’s all non contact and slow play. Rodgers knows the playbook. He doesn’t need help recognizing defenses. Dude has won 2 straight MVPs. Get off your high horse.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Veterans that far into their careers don’t do OTAs. What purpose does it serve? It’s all non contact and slow play. Rodgers knows the playbook. He doesn’t need help recognizing defenses. Dude has won 2 straight MVPs. Get off your high horse.
It is true that AR12 is hard to like from a personality standpoint. Not coming to OTA's hurts guys like Love, as that is a time that 12 could help him in his mammothly slow development. No high horse - old school has a right to his opinion, a lot or most of us on here respect that.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is true that AR12 is hard to like from a personality standpoint. Not coming to OTA's hurts guys like Love, as that is a time that 12 could help him in his mammothly slow development. No high horse - old school has a right to his opinion, a lot or most of us on here respect that.
It’s in the coaches to develop Love. It’s not up to Rodgers to coach up Love. Same as it wasn’t Favres job to coach Rodgers. I’d rather have Love there working with the 1s than with the 2s.

As for Rodgers not being liked that’s just the world. The average person hates people with superior intellect.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers and Love get along great, that alone indirectily no doubt has been teaching Love.

Members online

Latest posts