Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

Who Will Aaron Rodgers Play For In 2022?

• No One, He'll Retire

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Las Vegas Raiders

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Another NFL Team

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...As I've been trying to convince everyone for nearly 10 years (defense carried him SB45 run). The only solace I can take from this loss is validation that I was right

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AR's had a few big playoff games/wins, but for a "regular season" qb (stats and accomplishments wise) he's been pretty TERRIBLE.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
No its time Rodgers moved on from GB, and Devante will go with him their probably both tired of a team that cant win when it matters, some blame on Rodgers for losing tonight but it been other obstacles that the Packers are guilty of ******** up, going way back to McCarthy is the reason he has only 1 SB

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm being objective and "realistic", AR is a fantastic regular season qb, Top 3 for all time regular season stats (if not best ALL TIME)

But his playoff performance have been choke jobs. He wasn't good tonight, not good in 2014, "so so" last year and in 2019 was not good.

He simply does NOT win in the playoffs.

Reaction score
Aaron has given us everything he could. I respect him for that. But this was total confirmation that he cannot lead a team (carry a team) like Tom Brady.
He’s got contract left so trade him now or never see 1 draft selection. If we don’t rebuild now we’re going to be in Cap hell.

We can pick from any QB we want by combining selections if needed. It does not have to be Love, let Love battle for a starting spot with a top selection.

It’s time for Aaron to move to Hawaii or Denver or wherever. It will be a step backwards for a couple seasons.
I appreciate Rodgers for what he’s given us. He’s going to start diminishing like every QB does and 40+ mil isn’t going to work. If Davante is married to #12 then let him cap sink someone like Mack did

Give me
2-1st day
2-2nds
and eat some salary

Last edited:

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because we will do so much better with a QB who can't win regular season games.
lol, good point for sure.

But to win Super Bowls, you really only need to "get in" to the playoffs. And take your chances with whomever at qb in the playoffs.

AR is a playoff choker.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron has given us everything he could. I respect him for that. But this was total confirmation that he cannot lead a team (carry a team) like Tom Brady.
He’s got contract left so trade him now or never see 1 draft selection. We can pick from any QB we want by combining selections if needed. It does have to be Love, let Love battle for a starting spot with a top selection.

AR has, in the regular season for sure..

He just simply hasn't delivered in the playoffs while in GB since our Super Bowl run. That's just a fact.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He’s got contract left so trade him now or never see 1 draft selection. We can pick from any QB we want by combining selections if needed. It does have to be Love, let Love battle for a starting spot with a top selection.
So when it’s like 3rd and 12 and Gronk runs wide open and makes a catch it proves Brady is just clutch man.

But when Rodgers hits a wide open Deguara who has his every single game drop at mid field for a sure first down and field flipping play, it’s because Rodgers is a choker?

You guys are ****ing jokers

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So when it’s like 3rd and 12 and Gronk runs wide open and makes a catch it proves Brady is just clutch man.

But when Rodgers hits a wide open Deguara who has his every single game drop at mid field for a sure first down and field flipping play, it’s because Rodgers is a choker?

You both are exaggerating in your claims.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was indeed the last dance and its over. There's a significant rebuild coming up. Maybe it wouldn't be this way if they had gone all the way but after yet another choke job even before the NFCCG, I don't think any side has the stomach to even think of trying to run it back again.

Rodgers has played his last game as a Packer. Davante Adams. Many others. We witnessed the end of an era in the most embarrassing way possible.

wallsthotshot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone saying we should move on from Aaron to Love wants 30 years of no titles at all. Is it terrible we have only two rings in the favre Rodgers era? Yes. We also coulda had better than the worst ranked special teams. Maybe we coulda drafted Deebo as well. What would he have done!? All good we’d be fortunate to try to run it back… with a st coach

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone saying we should move on from Aaron to Love wants 30 years of no titles at all. Is it terrible we have only two rings in the favre Rodgers era? Yes. We also coulda had better than the worst ranked special teams. Maybe we coulda drafted Deebo as well. What would he have done!? All good we’d be fortunate to try to run it back… with a st coach.
....no.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rodgers was off all night after that first drive. He was throwing behind and low all night. He was timid and flustered. Just like every other year in the big games. He needs to leave. Personally, I’m tired of thinking we’re finally going to win it again, only to be humiliated in the playoffs. Just as well be 4-13.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was off all night after that first drive. He was throwing behind and low all night. He was timid and flustered. Just like every other year in the big games. He needs to leave. Personally, I’m tired of thinking we’re finally going to win it again, only to be humiliated in the playoffs. Just as well be 4-13.
Sure, again, show me where he missed plays. SHOW ME. down distance, where the ball should have gone. You seem to know. I must've missed it. and throwing to Gronk is the same as Deguara. LOL

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm being objective and "realistic", AR is a fantastic regular season qb, Top 3 for all time regular season stats (if not best ALL TIME)

But his playoff performance have been choke jobs. He wasn't good tonight, not good in 2014, "so so" last year and in 2019 was not good.

He simply does NOT win in the playoffs.
You, sir are spot on.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure, again, show me where he missed plays. SHOW ME. down distance, where the ball should have gone. You seem to know. I must've missed it. and throwing to Gronk is the same as Deguara. LOL
Adams made catches that most wouldn’t have made. At his feet. Lazard, too. Even the long one to Jones was off. He spun him clear around and probably kept him from scoring. He was off, period. He deserves no praise for his play tonight.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I told all that they weren’t beating the niners and that Brady is going again…
Thanks for injecting reality into this site. A lot of people can't seem to stop their kool aid addiction. The crap about home field "advantage" was laughable. So was the nonsense about Lafleur being coach of the year.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams made catches that most wouldn’t have made. At his feet. Lazard, too. Even the long one to Jones was off. He spun him clear around and probably kept him from scoring. He was off, period. He deserves no praise for his play tonight.
Funny, you bring up ALL first down plays as him "missing" LOL those were the plays that cost us honey LOL About the only one in there that maybe off was that early one to Adams. The lazard one was not bad at all, it should have been down with a defender closing fast over his outside shoulder. That's a throw to the sticks to move the chains. and on the run under pressure for a 75 yard pass play to Jones? ***** please.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Honestly I thought the long completion to Jones before halftime was a pretty bad throw. Jones was 10 yards behind the safety. If he hits Jones in stride he scores untouched. He lost all momentum and acceleration having to stop and come back for the ball and we ended up not scoring at all.

Members online

Latest posts