1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Who has the better chance of repeating their MVP season: Rodgers or Braun?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Chillarfan54, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Chillarfan54

Chillarfan54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I know they play in two different sports, but both will have new teammates. So who do you think will have a better chance of repeating their MVP season?

2. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    Rodgers isn't juicing up so...

3. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    I would have to say Rodgers. With Braun, he hasn't had much improvements in his stats the last 4 years. There was just nobody out-shining him. This year, someone could bat .450... Who really knows? With a QB that has the best accuracy and mobility, it's easy for him to have another 45 td and 5 int mark. That would easily get him the MVP. Braun's numbers will go down with Fielder gone. He will get walked more and it will be more pressure on him after he was accused of taking steroids. In the end when both careers are done, I see Rodgers getting 3-5 MVPs and Braun getting 2.

4. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    I'd say Rodgers.

I dont think Braun and repeat that same level of amazingness again. I hope he does.

5. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    Plus Braun will be outshined by the whole Braves team.

6. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    I think the AP writers would be very reluctant to vote for Braun again after being embarrassed by his positive steroid test last season.

7. JTheGreat

JTheGreat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    He probably wont win the Regular Season MVP, but he has a pretty good chance at the Superbowl MVP:)

8. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    [​IMG]