Who else is rooting for DAAAAAAA Bears tonight?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
This. I thought they could at home in this game. They didn't. They are in trouble. Jesus, what a bad 4th quarter team.

Giants win the East.

Hey now.....Bears over Lions? :)

A bad 4th quarter team that everyone is scared to death of lol

Kinda like DeSean Jackson.
I swear, he is overrated, drop passes, and fumble trying to be a T.O. type "look at me" wide receiver.
What is so special about Vick besides his ability to run? He is barely completing 50% of his passes, and if it wasn't for 2 drops, he would have thrown 3 picks tonight.

They lost to the Bears whom can't catch a pass and depend on a running back to lead their offense, that is pretty sad when you can't sack a quarterback that gets hit more times than anyone else in the last 2 seasons.

Bring the Eagles to Lambeau, I'd rather play them than the Giants. The Giants are getting scary on defense, regardless what ESPN says, their defense is far more lethal than the "dream team"'s star power.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I say the Eagles finish 9-7 at best, but more realistic 8-8.

They will lose to the Giants again, Patriots, and I want to see how great the dog killer plays against the Jets defense, but they could actually win that game from another point of view.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I don't think this Giants D is any different though then the Giants D the Packers O destroyed last year though right?

I know my Giants fan buddy said to me before this weekends games that he felt the Giants beat Pats/Niners and lose to the Packers again.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I say the Eagles finish 9-7 at best, but more realistic 8-8.

They will lose to the Giants again, Patriots, and I want to see how great the dog killer plays against the Jets defense, but they could actually win that game from another point of view.

They may not be able to get any pressure on Sanchez with a better o line if they can't do it against the Bears.

This Eagles team is just in trouble. Tonight was almost do or die. Vick had his best season last year and teams have caught on to him.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone knows DeSean is overrated. He's just fast, that's it. I've always liked Maclin but even he's made a few boneheaded plays this year.

Who cares if the Giants defense is good? No defense is stopping us this year. And the Giants don't have the firepower the Eagles do to outscore us.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I also think the Giants D may struggle with the Packers O. Many are pointing to the Giants now as a team who can overcome the Packers.

You guys will do a lot better then the Pats did on offense. This Pats offense has been suffering a bit since Rex showed the league the blue print in the playoffs.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Everyone knows DeSean is overrated. He's just fast, that's it. I've always liked Maclin but even he's made a few boneheaded plays this year.

Who cares if the Giants defense is good? No defense is stopping us this year. And the Giants don't have the firepower the Eagles do to outscore us.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

Did you see how much fire power the Eagles really have? The Giants are scoring better than them, and I wouldn't discount their defense out yet since they set the blue print to stopping Vick whom everyone is scared to death of, and they also gave Brady a 3 turnover day.

At this rate, I'm not convinced the Eagles are a good team. The Saints are the second place to us as far as firepower goes, and just look how they played us, they drove up and down the field all day long.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Did you see how much fire power the Eagles really have? The Giants are scoring better than them, and I wouldn't discount their defense out yet since they set the blue print to stopping Vick whom everyone is scared to death of, and they also gave Brady a 3 turnover day.

At this rate, I'm not convinced the Eagles are a good team. The Saints are the second place to us as far as firepower goes, and just look how they played us, they drove up and down the field all day long.

I honestly hate to say this. I am not sure beating up on Brady is as impressive as it used to be. The Bills even got 4 turnovers off him including a pick 6 I think and I am not high on the Bills D at all.

As for that week 1 game against the Saints I 100% still do not believe the Saints would put up that kind of performance on the road in the cold in the playoffs.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I honestly hate to say this. I am not sure beating up on Brady is as impressive as it used to be. The Bills even got 4 turnovers off him including a pick 6 I think and I am not high on the Bills D at all.

As for that week 1 game against the Saints I 100% still do not believe the Saints would put up that kind of performance on the road in the cold in the playoffs.

Not in the cold weather, but still, as far as fire power goes, the Saints should be #2 on offense with us holding the #1 position.

If anything,the Saints will need home field advantage to survive in the playoffs. I just don't see them winning games on the road to make it to the Super Bowl, cold weather or not, when they are at home in the super loud conditions of the dome, it's like walking into a whole new world.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
What about Lions at Bears? Bears can run on the Lions. I guess it's a matter of protecting Cutler again.

On D they have to contain Calvin Johnson obviously.

Can the Lions sweep the Bears?

I kinda like the Bears in this one right now.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who else is scared of the Eagles now?

Wow, what a shock, they got shut out in the 4th quarter AGAIN They are soooooooooooo good we don't want to play them.

They couldn't get to Jay Cutler, a quarterback that gets sacked and beat up in every game, now that is just pathetic.

Eagles are tied with the Redskins for the bottom of the barrel in the NFC East.

I'm not really surprised, but I'm sure a lot of people are. I'd be more worried about the Lions or the Saints, or the Giants other than an overrated over hyped "dream team".

This lose may of been the straw that broke the camel's back for the Eagles. I don't think they will give up but their playoff hopes are dwindling fast. As for the Bears, I hate to say it but Cutler played good tonight. I was honestly a bit impressed.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I was not banking on Cutler having a good game lol. Forte? Sure. Cutler? Meh.

This expensive Eagles secondary looks like ****. And Packers fans think their D has issues? At least you guys stuffed the run against the Bears and knocked Cutler around. And IN Chicago.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
The Eagles are overrated.
Jay Cutler and the Bears are underrated.
And Jon Gruden loves everybody.

Pretty much. Seriously next week, get ready to here a bunch of grown men drool over Aaron Rodgers. You know grudens gonna talk about how "If I was starting a team from scratch I would choose this guy right here, I like this Aaron Rodgers guy" etc. etc.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I was rooting for the Bears because I know we can beat them at home a lot easier than we can beat the Eagles pending both teams play their best.

Bears beating the Eagles puts the Eagles even further away from the playoff picture, unless by some miracle they manage to win the rest of their division games.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Eagles didn't even try to get pressure on Cutler, that's one thing. How many times was he sacked, zero? I don't remember seeing it if they did get to him.

The Eagles were very overrated going into the season and just more proof that you can't buy an NFL championship.

Vick at best is a poor man's Steve Young, and that's not a positive thing, he may break Young's rushing record earlier this seasons but he'll never be the elite passer that Steve was.

Yeah I hate to say it too but the Bears offense looked great. If they beat the Lions it's going to be a wild race for the wild card in this division.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Pretty much. Seriously next week, get ready to here a bunch of grown men drool over Aaron Rodgers. You know grudens gonna talk about how "If I was starting a team from scratch I would choose this guy right here, I like this Aaron Rodgers guy" etc. etc.

Oh no doubt. lol. Aaron gets a lot of good gushing. He deserves it but sometimes it's funny.

Can it be worse then Troy Aikman/Joe Buck though when they get into Aaron?

I am fairly certain during the playoff game against the Falcons that Joe Buck said something at one point like; "He scores with his arm, he scores with his legs, he scores with his mind."
Then Troy would say something like "Oh no doubt Joe. I always said that if I had to choose a QB to start my team from scratch with it's Aaron Rodgers. He is the whole package."
Joe: "And look at Aaron go again. Just having his way with the Falcons defense."
Troy: "Joe, Aaron has it all. The physical tools, the intangibles and the brains."

Joe/Troy really love them some Aaron Rodgers.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I actually like Troy Aikman, he don't get on my nerves that much, and he's one of the few commentators I see that don't take mistakes and sit there and complain about a team over it, like Chris Collinsworth, but for the love of god Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf are two of the worst commentators ever. Every single time they commentate, they just dog one team down to pieces while sucking up on another one, it's sickening.

I have more respect for Troy than I do the majority of them probably because as much as I hate the Dallas Cowboys, he was a quarterback I actually liked, just hated his team.

If I miss any commentators, it's John Madden and Pat Summerall. I grew up with Madden, and regardless what people say about him loving Favre, I really liked the guy, and listening to him, he was smart, knew his stuff and did not throw a team under the bus for screw ups.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's a spot on internet impersonation of the guy.
I read your sentence hearing his voice.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh no doubt. lol. Aaron gets a lot of good gushing. He deserves it but sometimes it's funny.

Can it be worse then Troy Aikman/Joe Buck though when they get into Aaron?

I am fairly certain during the playoff game against the Falcons that Joe Buck said something at one point like; "He scores with his arm, he scores with his legs, he scores with his mind."
Then Troy would say something like "Oh no doubt Joe. I always said that if I had to choose a QB to start my team from scratch with it's Aaron Rodgers. He is the whole package."
Joe: "And look at Aaron go again. Just having his way with the Falcons defense."
Troy: "Joe, Aaron has it all. The physical tools, the intangibles and the brains."

Joe/Troy really love them some Aaron Rodgers.
While on the subject of these guys:
Do you or anyone else remember this:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Can I just get a water? LOL Funny stuff.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone should have rooted for Philly

Both would have been 4-4...

Bears are now 5-3....Would been lot easier for both to be at 4-4

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts