Who else is going to the Bears game?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Talk to Trom.. he attends alot of Bears games.. :razz:

Should be a good game for the Pack. Enjoy the game.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be there. I have gone to the past 2 GB v CHI games in Lamblow. Those were too easy, so I thought I would try to watch this one.

Too quote Lovie "Rex is our Quarterback"...wait, wrong quote, here it is.."Our #1 goal is to beat the Green Bay Packers". I would say mission accomplished so far.

Now, let's complete the sweep!

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be there. I have gone to the past 2 GB v CHI games in Lamblow. Those were too easy, so I thought I would try to watch this one.

Too quote Lovie "Rex is our Quarterback"...wait, wrong quote, here it is.."Our #1 goal is to beat the Green Bay Packers". I would say mission accomplished so far.

So, if Lovie is more worried about beating the Pack, is that why they can't beat anyone else? :p

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:

So, if Lovie is more worried about beating the Pack, is that why they can't beat anyone else? :p

Yes. That and Rex is our quarterback.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wischeez said:
4thand26 said:

Yes. That and Rex is our quarterback.
I thought Orton was your QB now? (If you can call him that......a QB i mean.) :wink: :lol:

OP
OP
J

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smith is undecided on his QB for Sunday. At least publicly.

In any case, Favre will improve to 13-2 at Soldier Field, and the Packers will stay in the running for #1 seed. That's my prediction, anyway. The Bears offense is just ridiculously bad right now. Unless Hester scores multiple times I don't think they can keep up.

Have fun 4thand26! It's going to be a good time.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
johnny_blood said:
Smith is undecided on his QB for Sunday. At least publicly.

In any case, Favre will improve to 13-2 at Soldier Field, and the Packers will stay in the running for #1 seed. That's my prediction, anyway. The Bears offense is just ridiculously bad right now. Unless Hester scores multiple times I don't think they can keep up.

Have fun 4thand26! It's going to be a good time.
I can't see the Packers even kicking to Hester. They didn't in the first game, so why take a chance? He's 99% of their offense anyway.

Members online

Latest posts