Which Road Game Has Bigger Trap Game Written On It? At Buffalo Or At Tampa Bay?

Which road game has a bigger trap game written on it?

• at Buffalo

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • at Tampa Bay

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
H

HardRightEdge

Not even close. The Bills are a much taller task. Having said that, people have been spewing on and on about strength of schedule and looking at who teams are playing. The Bills have played one decent offense and got spanked.

The Packers defense has played 2 top 5 offenses and 5 of their opponents have been top 15 offenses. The Bills had 1 top 5 and played only 2 offenses in the top 15 all year. A Ryan Fitzpatrick led team beat the Bills and a Teddy Bridgewater Vikings team came within one point of knocking them off. So... if I was an outsider looking in, what might I think of an Aaron Rodgers led offense going up against the Bills?

People may be going a tad bit over-board on the Bills.

Of course, now we'll get a litany of emails suggesting I said the Bills defense sucks. lol
I don't think most people are going overboard with the Bills. What they see (if they've watched the games) is a defense that plays hard for 60 minutes regardless of the scoreboard and with seeming indifference to the less-than-inspiring play out of the QB position. They've kept games close, even without Jackson's and Spiller's productivity and leadership, and the chronic red zone failures on offense.

I wouldn't say NE "spanked" the Bills...it was an 8 point game with 6 minutes to play with Buffalo kicking off.

Teams that consistently keep games close on the back of their defense are not to be regarded lightly. The Packers in the McCarthy years have had trouble against the better defenses including serial losses to the Giants, SF and Seattle. The loss to Detroit also raises those specters.

Under the new Bills ownership, Marrone's and Whaley's futures are rumored to be on the chopping block. 20/20 hindsight has the Bills trading next year's first rounder for Watkins, reducing the odds of finding a QB in the draft now that it's been concluded the game is a bit too big for Manual, as a possibly fatal mistake for the brain trust.

If the Bills are out of the playoff picture by the time the Packers face them, the stadium is 1/3 empty and Marone/Whaley are standing with one foot out the door, the job will be easier. Otherwise, it certainly qualifies as a tough match up.

It's a well-worn tale...a QB, a QB, my kingdom for a QB. But on any given Sunday, a tough D improves the odds.

H

HardRightEdge

Not even close. The Bills are a much taller task. Having said that, people have been spewing on and on about strength of schedule and looking at who teams are playing. The Bills have played one decent offense and got spanked.

The Packers defense has played 2 top 5 offenses and 5 of their opponents have been top 15 offenses. The Bills had 1 top 5 and played only 2 offenses in the top 15 all year. A Ryan Fitzpatrick led team beat the Bills and a Teddy Bridgewater Vikings team came within one point of knocking them off. So... if I was an outsider looking in, what might I think of an Aaron Rodgers led offense going up against the Bills?

People may be going a tad bit over-board on the Bills.

Of course, now we'll get a litany of emails suggesting I said the Bills defense sucks. lol
When others do it, it's "spewing" and "googling". What do you call it when you do it?

"My lord", "my god", "just sayin'", "'nuf said".