Well at least

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

They do get excited. I know you're not a soccer fan but watch some World cup goals from the past with South American commentators.....lol

Reaction score
I wonder what % of FG hit 2 separate parts of an upright? Talk about a bad hop. That was the best use of a Timeout so far this post season!
Go Dougy Pederson!

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I wonder what % of FG hit 2 separate parts of an upright? Talk about a bad hop. That was the best use of a Timeout so far this post season!
Go Dougy Pederson!

haha..we shouldn't..haha..be laughing at...hahaha...their misfortune......:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Go Dougy Pederson!
and.....are tipped to begin with. Have to wonder if that ball wasn't tipped, does it make it through?

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In Spanish
You have to admire that guy's passion. I'm trying to figure out what he's saying at the :22 second mark there, it sounds like "Burrrrrrrrnnnnn, papa!". Anyone speak Spanish?

The sports shows were pretty rough on the Bears today. I'm very glad they lost, but they could have easily won. If Parkey would have made that kick, they would have been singing a different tune. The Eagles are a tough opponent, they're underrated IMO.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's going to be an interesting offseason. It's obvious that the Vikings and Bears have more talented rosters than the Packers, but the Packers have considerably more cap space to hopefully fill some pretty big holes, and with a few sayonaras here and there, they should be considerably more. But you know what is really scary? The Indianapolis Colts. They are a damn good team right now and they have a whopping $121, 592,000 in cap space. Holy ****!

Whoooooaaaahhh buddy. You'd better be careful there. Them's fightin' words to many people on here.

Staff online

Members online