Well at least

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today is good day. No bragging by the Bear, and the search continues for our new coach.

The Bear's 2018-19 campaign could be remembered for a lot of thing: Finally finding a quality HC, the Kahlil Mack trade, the development of Mitchell Trubisky, signature wins down the stretch against divisional opponents to win the NFC North.

It could be, but it won't be. It will be remembered for two words:

Double-doink.

Cody Parkey, meet Blair Walsh and Brandon Bostick.....

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the Bears and Vikings choke last week was pure enjoyment. It takes away most of the disappointment of the Packers season.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the Bears and Vikings choke last week was pure enjoyment. It takes away most of the disappointment of the Packers season.

There are losses, and then there are gut-wrenching losses that stay with a team for years...….

For the Bears, this has to feel like 2010 all over again.

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I'd like to offer a one minute silence for the Bears......lmao :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: who am I kidding ??

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This was a huge opportunity lost for the Bears.

Rodgers and the Packers aren't going to stay down long.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing will EVER be more remembered by Packers fans than the Bostic botch...but seeing the Bears and Vikings special teams cost them chances to get to the SB are pretty great!! Tbh I’d rather Mason miss a FG to win the game vs seeing a onside kick to ice the game go right through a guy’s arms.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's going to be an interesting offseason. It's obvious that the Vikings and Bears have more talented rosters than the Packers, but the Packers have considerably more cap space to hopefully fill some pretty big holes, and with a few sayonaras here and there, they should be considerably more. But you know what is really scary? The Indianapolis Colts. They are a damn good team right now and they have a whopping $121, 592,000 in cap space. Holy ****!

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's going to be an interesting offseason. It's obvious that the Vikings and Bears have more talented rosters than the Packers, but the Packers have considerably more cap space to hopefully fill some pretty big holes, and with a few sayonaras here and there, they should be considerably more. But you know what is really scary? The Indianapolis Colts. They are a damn good team right now and they have a whopping $121, 592,000 in cap space. Holy ****!

Unless there is a trade, Green Bay will also make 3 draft selections before the Bears make their first.....Opportunity knocking.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears got bigger problems than a kicker when the kicker outscores the rest of the offense despite 2 turnovers to none.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also available....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Good times......

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, if one is going to harp on anecdotal evidence, be prepared for a rehash of Crosby misses.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Again, if one is going to harp on anecdotal evidence, be prepared for a rehash of Crosby misses.
Honestly, as someone who has always been a Crosby supporter, I am actually fine with the Packers finding a new kicker for 2019, if he is equal to/better and cheaper than Mason. However, I also wouldn't complain if Crosby remained. I'm just pointing out the fact that change doesn't always mean better.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I had $25 on them winning. Even in defeat, they **** Packer fans off.
Xpack upset he lost a $25 bet or millions of Packer fans joyous they don't have to listen to Bears fans bragging anymore. Hmmm, ... who to back ... who to back....

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Xpack upset he lost a $25 bet or millions of Packer fans joyous they don't have to listen to Bears fans bragging anymore. Hmmm, ... who to back ... who to back....
certainly not someone who bet on the Bears lol.

Last edited:

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, as someone who has always been a Crosby supporter, I am actually fine with the Packers finding a new kicker for 2019, if he is equal to/better and cheaper than Mason. However, I also wouldn't complain if Crosby remained. I'm just pointing out the fact that change doesn't always mean better.

Plus if there's one thing we learned with Crosby it's that rookie kickers can in fact work out just fine. Imo to me right now it's about cutting fat out of this team and opening up the cap space for more talent. Crosby takes up a lot and a cheaper kicker might be a better way to go right now.

Members online

Latest posts