Week 7 vs Chicago - Start Brett Hundley

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Funny how some are pointing to Rodgers lack of playing time in the preseason for his issues all the way through....game 5 of the regular season. To compound that logic even one more step, they want Hundley to start......who hasn't played more then a few snaps since......whenever.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I get shutting AR down in mid to late Dec, if we have no shot at the playoffs, to provide Hundley a chance to get some meaningful playing time. The future of this organization is still AR and until the games become meaningless, I want our best QB behind center and I can't imagine that is Hundley.

I would also understand if AR came out and said, "hey, I just need to stop playing for awhile until I can get my head straight" But I don't see any signs that AR has given up, frustrated yes, but who wouldn't be?

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The BS and denial coming from Lambeau from AR and MM is frustrating.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The coaching staff is responsible for working with Rodgers on his fundamentals though, a major reason the quarterback has struggled as of late.

“We spend a lot of time in the meeting room,” McCarthy said. “We spend a lot of time in the video study. We think our analytics — without getting into detail — is second to none. We’ve put a huge emphasis on that, particularly in the last two years. Frankly, being in an offense for 10 years, you’re able to collect data and do certain things with it and really learn from it — and that’s at every position.

Big talk MM, but ZERO results = BS.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be fine with grabbing some zone cover cbs more than rbs at this point. Even if they suck, they only have to suck less than the ones we have now, which is a low bar to hurdle.
Well ****. Stuck my foot deep in my mouth that time. I'll hedge and say we needed both.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wondering if Rodgers misses are more of a 'holy smokes, someone got open, I better get this out really really quick before the window closes'

Not to quote my own post, but just saw Jason Wilde tweet some quote from Kurt Warner that expanded upon my thought here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts